Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: MTK Global Announce Cards: August 11, August 25, September 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: MTK Global Announce Cards: August 11, August 25, September 1

The events will be held behind closed doors at the LS-LIVE in Wakefield, and will be broadcast in the US on ESPN+ in association with Top Rank, and worldwide on IFL TV. The first show takes place on Tuesday 11 August, as world title challenger Jono Carroll (18-1-1, 4 KOs) square offs with the always-entertaining Maxi Hughes (20-5-2, 4 KOs) at 133lbs.
    [Click Here To Read More]

As always MTK delivering competitive matchups. Azeez vs Sterling is a great domestic scrap.

Comment

Lots of even looking fights on these cards, MTK doing a great job as always, I just hate that these are on Tuesday's and I won't be able to watch them

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        Lots of even looking fights on these cards, MTK doing a great job as always, I just hate that these are on Tuesday's and I won't be able to watch them
        they are simply cutting their cloth with the standard of fighter they can afford and small amount of TV money available to them , and yes great they are 50/50 fights , it does not cheat the fans but encourages fighters who have ambition and are looking to improve and make progress, This is the only way to bring fans back and with the changing landscape no one has the luxury of "knock over jobs" anymore .. fans will be less likely to part with what little disposable income they may have after lockdown now ..
        Last edited by Buggy bear; 07-03-2020, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Finally.

They are domestic and 50/50 fights, but I am gladly going to see them. Also happy that UK fights going to begin. There is nothing new, we are expected this.

Comment

Working...
          X