No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Cries Foul: I Never Willingly Took PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1mb11 View Post
    Big Baby staying true to his nickname. Honestly, I feel kinda bad for him losing millions (a person doesn't get too many opportunities like that in life, if any), but it's only his fault!
    not sure I feel sorry for him losing out on an opportunity to earn millions, 1st he's deprived a clean hardworking fighter an opportunity and 2nd chances are if he'd have been clean he wouldn't have risen up the ranks to be given that opportunity..

Comment

"Did I take something for healing properties, for injuries? Yes, I have. But to win a fight and during a training camp? No, I have never done that."

This encapsulates what really happened here minus the healing properties.

What it should read is,

"Did I take something for to get stronger? Yes, I have. But to win a fight and during a training camp? No, I have never done that."

Ultimately, he was probably taking DURING camp or even before starting it to get the muscle assist, fat burning properties, and then hoped he could probably cycle off and it would be out of his system before testing came a long. Didn't work buddy!

How about dropping those cheese burgers and look like you train to box professionally?

Comment

Here's how ****** most of you are.

Big Baby Miller. "he's a disgrace. A drug cheat who should be banned for life"

Tyson fury ( who also took steroids and just had a mafia boss as his agent) "Fury is a class act and he is good for the sport. The clear number 1 at heavyweight:

You hypocrites are the worst

Comment

For the Joshua fight there was a video where he admitted he was wrong so how can he deny it now?

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            wada? Who cares. Vada is the leader in busting shady taco meat eaters.
            Lol. You don’t know what WADA is...

Comment

wouldnt u just love to smack this guy in his smug mush

he probably wouldnt swing back being too scared without his peds

he should develop a heavy bag for gyms and put his smug face on it for people to swing at

Comment

One second he's saying he's outraged and denying its for performance purposes, then he's saying don't ban me for life and then he's saying he'll accept his suspension..

Was this interview conducted in all the stages of him coming down?

Comment

This dude is a joke...U been popped several times why don't u have the protocals in place with your team and in ur camp so this doesn't happen?? Maybe because u are a cheat??? Hahahahahaha GTFOH

Comment

"I am not a crook" Richard Nixon

“I’ve said it for longer than seven years. I have never doped.” Lance Armstrong

"I did not have ***ual relations with that woman" Clinton

"I have never, ever willingly taken a steroid for performance-enhancing purposes," Big Baby

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                      No boxer ever admits to willingly taking PEDs. They throw every excuse out possible.... Somebody slipped me something unknowingly, it was in some prescribed medicine I took for a sickness, it was the carne asada from the food truck, gtfoh cheaters.
                      . . . and the state athletic commission's and governing bodies keep accepting the bulls*t; and the promoters and managers keep working with them; and the journalists keep not exposing them; and the fans keep turning a blind eye when it suits them!

So who's gonna out a stop to it before a fighter dies and their killer fails a drug test . . . .

Comment

Working...
                      X