Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robeisy Ramirez's Coach Pumped For Gonzales Rematch, Talks Stevenson Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robeisy Ramirez's Coach Pumped For Gonzales Rematch, Talks Stevenson Rematch

Ismael Salas recalls Robeisy Ramirez's smile when he told him who was going to be his next opponent. The Cuban warrior, who comes back from a knockout victory in just 58 seconds in Las Vegas, had his face lit up and he only said one sentence to his teacher: 'I'm ready.''
    [Click Here To Read More]

He don't want none of Stevenson.

Comment

along with josh warrington berchelt haney ryan garcia tank davis teofimo lopez loma just another fighter for the woman beater to duck

Comment

Adan "the Don" Gonzalez is back for another upset, I remember him jumping his way back to the lockers lol awesome, I'll root for him

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          He don't want none of Stevenson.
          I heard in an interview Say hes going to beat him again when they fight

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            I heard in an interview Say hes going to beat him again when they fight
            Doubt they will ever fight and if they do it will be at a weight class where Ramirez is at a disadvantage. Stevenson has already won a title at 126 and has moved to 130. Ramirez is still trying to figure out how to be a pro fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
              Adan "the Don" Gonzalez is back for another upset, I remember him jumping his way back to the lockers lol awesome, I'll root for him
              I doubt that very much. Ramirez may or may not fulfill the promise of two gold medals, but hes a far better boxer than Gonzalez. That debut performance was clearly uncharacteristic of Robeisy. The rematch will look very different. Bet on it.

Comment

Doubt they will ever fight and if they do it will be at a weight class where Ramirez is at a disadvantage. Stevenson has already won a title at 126 and has moved to 130. Ramirez is still trying to figure out how to be a pro fighter.
                Correct. As Salas observes in the interview, Shakur is probably destined for 147 some day, while Ramirez tops out at 130.

Comment

Neither do I , Im no fan of Rameriez just writing what he said his problem is beating the guy that beat him so he can move on

Comment

Working...
                  X