Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Inoue Interested in Facing Navarrete, But Doubts It Will Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Inoue Interested in Facing Navarrete, But Doubts It Will Happen

Japanese sensation are Naoya Inoue is interested in facing Emanuel Navarrete in the future - but he doubts the fight will ever come off. Both boxers are co-promoted by Top Rank. At the moment, Inoue is the WBA, IBF world champion at bantamweight. He was scheduled to face WBO champion John Reil Casimero in a unification that was scheduled for April, but the fight was pushed back due to the coronavirus pandemic.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Navarette is too busy on a diet of bums since he fought dogboe

Comment

Navarette reminds of Gilberto Rameirez just big for the weight nothing else. He should have stopped the guy in the first round

Comment

Navarrete is not just too busy in the ring, he's just too big for Inoue.

Comment

Get by Casimero first, then lets re-assess. If he handles Casimero with ease, that would be next level stuff, but he needs to do it first.

Comment

isn't Navarette moving up to 126?

Comment

Navarette will always be in a larger weight class and he should never weight drain himself to accommodate Inoue.

Comment

Inoue is definitely a beast, but at 122 Navarette sparks him. But it's not going to happen I think Navarette has made up his mind about moving up.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  isn't Navarette moving up to 126?
                  Yes, I think so. Navarrette and Stevenson would be getting better fights if they move up so I hope it's true.

Comment

Why not fight rigo? Lil ducking bih

Comment

Working...
                    X