No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Moruti Mthalane Wants Julio Cesar Martinez Unification

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Moruti Mthalane Wants Julio Cesar Martinez Unification

Reigning IBF world flyweight titleholder Moruti Mthalane has sent a warning out to the other world champions in his division insisting he is ready for a unification showdown and will take it with both hands.'
    [Click Here To Read More]

One of my favorite African fighters this guy is a good boxer already getting up there in age but him vs Martinez would be a hell of fight I say its 50-50 Martinez gets hit a lot and this guy is a precision puncher if Martinez could overwhelm him that would be a big statement. Either way Moruti already going down as a one of the great smaller fighters he has TKO wins over Zolani Tete and John Riel Casimero along with a lot of other solid fighters on his resume.

Comment

^Got a solid win against Akira Yaegashi too in his last bout

Comment

Originally posted by Disturbed View Post
        ^Got a solid win against Akira Yaegashi too in his last bout
        Yeah for sure that was a good win on his home turf but the reason I mentioned Tete and Casimero is because Casimero took the belt from Tete who was another top 118 and now John is being groomed for Inoue.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
          One of my favorite African fighters this guy is a good boxer already getting up there in age but him vs Martinez would be a hell of fight I say its 50-50 Martinez gets hit a lot and this guy is a precision puncher if Martinez could overwhelm him that would be a big statement. Either way Moruti already going down as a one of the great smaller fighters he has TKO wins over Zolani Tete and John Riel Casimero along with a lot of other solid fighters on his resume.
          Great damn fight and 100% with you on Moruti as one of the African Greats and almost criminally underappreciated, but Martinez is on a hell of a roll right now, and like you say Moruti is old, in fact hella old for a little guy... I just think its Julio Cesars time. Love to see the old warrior prove me wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
            Great damn fight and 100% with you on Moruti as one of the African Greats and almost criminally underappreciated, but Martinez is on a hell of a roll right now, and like you say Moruti is old, in fact hella old for a little guy... I just think its Julio Cesars time. Love to see the old warrior prove me wrong though.
            Yeah for sure its amazing at 37 he is performing like that usually those little guys are on their way out by their early 30's but everyone is different and with all these new recovery methods and more information about training it makes sense.

Comment

It would be war

Comment

It would be an extremely entertaining fight, to very good fighters with high workrate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                  Yeah for sure that was a good win on his home turf but the reason I mentioned Tete and Casimero is because Casimero took the belt from Tete who was another top 118 and now John is being groomed for Inoue.
                  Yeah, Casimero and Tete are bigger wins for sure, just wanted to mention Yaegashi too

Fight against Julio Cesar Martinez should be a fun one, would it end up happening

Comment

Working...
                  X