Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Estrada's Trainer Aims For Chocolatito, Does Not Rule Out Inoue Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Estrada's Trainer Aims For Chocolatito, Does Not Rule Out Inoue Fight

Renowned Mexican coach Alfredo Caballero, who trains WBC super flyweight world champion Juan Francisco 'Gallo' Estrada, believes his boxer would get revenge over Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzlez, who now holds the WBA's version of the title. Estrada lost a twelve round decision to Gonzalez when they collided at junior flyweight in 2012.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Estrada can find a way to beat those two men he’d be the best out of Mexico in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      If Estrada can find a way to beat those two men he’d be the best out of Mexico in my opinion
      He certainly enters the conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
        He certainly enters the conversation.
        Yessir I mean Roman isn’t the old Roman he fought the first time but even the first fight at romans weight was razor close, plus he is coming off a great performance against an undefeated champion and is a champion so it would still be a great victory if He could defeat chocolattito... and Inoue is p4p top 10 and in many lists he is top 5...going up in weight to beat him in his prime in a fight where Juan would most certain be the under dog.. wow that would be a great fight and great win but it easier said then done

Comment

if only these fights would get made instead of just talked about boxing would be the number one sport in the world.
          Fights that have been talked about for years now and are no closer to taking place:
          Chocolatito - Estrada rematch
          Joshua - Wilder
          Fury - Joshua
          Spence - Crawford
          Russell - Santa Cruz

Comment

Working...
          X