Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Breaks His Silence, Speaks On Black Lives Matter Movement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
    Let Bill Cosby out so he can protest too. The protests are bull. Ten times more people are being killed because of them, and lawlessness and pillaging are being promoted as legitimate forms of social discourse. But Americans see the truth. That is why in public interviews they toe the liberal line and keep their jobs, but in the voting booth they will elect Trump once again because they hate transparent manipulation practiced upon them.
    Bill Cosby? What does he have to do with anything? Are you just picking out a dispicable black man in a pathetic attempt to prove that racism doesn't exist in America? GTFOH. Here's a fact for you, the vast majority of serial killers and child molesters are black. Why is that? How come you don't hear about priests from black churches having sex with little kids? Is that an exception? Do white people get a pass for that as well as police brutality and systematic racism? Sure, someone like yourself will probably say systematic racism doesn't exist and white priviledge doesn't exist because you are white and have never experienced systematic racism yourself. Are you going to vote Trump? If so, you are part of the problem and not just for racial reasons. He is destroying what used to be a great country with some serious problems. Now it's a garbage country with nothing but problems.
    Keep supporting your expired inflated cheeto president though. He'll make everything better by complimenting the acts of white supremacists and calling the peaceful protesters terrorists.
    Trump is the #1 threat to national security in the US and he always has been since he was sworn in.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLC View Post
      And there are more neighborhoods in the country than the ones portrayed in Boyz in Da Hood too.

Like I said before, or Ray Ray around the corner kills you, best believe his ass is going to jail. Especially if the mfer is on tape and the video circulated around the news. Like I said before, we don’t have to march and riot In order for black criminals to get punished because the justice system fires on all cylinders on that front.

Black people like you love believing they ain’t **** as a whole. Love thinking 80 percent of black people are animals and scum, except for themselves and a small sect that they know, and that is a goddamn shame.

What does 1920 have to do with it ? It relates because police brutality and the unfair treatment of blacks predates gang violence. How are you going to blame events of the last 20-40 years for the reason of brutality and persecution of police on blacks when the fact is that same persecution has been around from the moment blacks were freed from slavery.

You act as if there was some blissful period in time where blacks were given a fair shake, treated equally across the board by police, not falsely i prisoner or policed more heavily, and then all of a sudden gang violence started and the police suddenly had to crack down more. That’s not how these events rolled out buddy. Before any crip, or blood, black people have been framed, jailed, and murdered by police officers and those officers got away with it. So please for the love of god stop saying it starts with us. Please. Yes we have bad people in this world. Bad black people. But just because they exist does not mean the things going on in this country between police and minorities should be excused. That’s coonery and you need to stop spreading it.
      i dont know you, and you dont know me...lets just keep it at that..i have my opinion and you have yours...enjoy your day

Comment

• Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
        Someone should tell this undeducated fool that “black lives matter” is sponsored by antifa and rich white democrats and bankers for their own agenda, George Soros owns you.
        You do realize that the protesters posing as antifa were actually hardcore right wingers who caused most of the violence. This has been proven. You should educate yourself before you go spouting nonsense in a pathetic attempt to discredit the protest. Good try though.
        On top of that, it's rich republicans who time and time again put party before people by supporting Trump even when they don't agree with his policies because they are party men to the bitter end and have no balls.
        I wonder why Trump, the narcissistic dictator wannabe, has fired more people in one term as president than any president ever? Could it be that he has no clue what he's doing yet cannot accept someone else's opinion who knows better than him if it doesn't directly parralel his opinion even if they are much more educated on the matter? It's no surprise why so many people have left or been fired from the Trump administration. It is total chaos and no one with half a conscience can carry out his innane policies with a straight face.
        You Trump supporters are like lemmings. Trump says something crazy and rational, sensible individuals refuse to go along with him and thus either resign or are fired yet you sheep continue to follow his every word as if they were coming down from god, even if it defies all logic and reason.
        Anyone but a democrat right? The sad thing is, the bulk of respectible Republicans (there aren't many left) have already denounce all his BS. Only the premier cowards and spineless worms like Miller, Minuchin, Conway, Barr, McConnell and Pompeo are willing to lick his as_s on a regular basis. The rest are just placeholders until they say something Trump doesn't like and they're gone.
        Worst administration of all time hands down.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx... View Post
          i dont know you, and you dont know me...lets just keep it at that..i have my opinion and you have yours...enjoy your day
          Enjoy your coonery. Your opinion is ****.

Hopefully one day you can stop believing your people are garbage overall, and don’t deserve fair treatment from police officers until all black on black crime, drug abuse and use, and illegal activity in general is eradicated in the black community. Because that’s an idiotic belief. I don’t know you but I know you’re a moron.

Til this day.

Comment

Enjoy your coonery. Your opinion is ****.

Hopefully one day you can stop believing your people are garbage overall, and don’t deserve fair treatment from police officers until all black on black crime, drug abuse and use, and illegal activity in general is eradicated in the black community. Because that’s an idiotic belief. I don’t know you but I know you’re a moron.

Til this day.
            go cry to someone else son.....

Comment

• Originally posted by theface07 View Post
              Where are all the videos of cops brutalizing and killing white people? Where are they? It's funny because we see videos of cops killing black people for no justifiable reason all the time yet almost everybody has a cell phone. Where are the cops VS. whites videos? Where are they?
              There are videos, but they're not interesting for mainstream media cuz they can't peddle racial narrative.
              Ofc there should be more black Americans involved with police per capita cuz there's also much higher crime rate among black Americans per capita.
              Isn't it interesting that only black Americans are crying racism? I don't see any Asian or Latino Americans crying discrimination?

Comment

Ok. That makes perfect sense.

So police, please keep killing blacks as long as there is black on black violence. Until “we get it together” and until “we respect ourselves” don’t worry about respecting us.

I’m not your son. You are, however, a coon.

Speak for yourself when you say “we don’t respect our neighborhoods” because I do. Maybe you don’t, but I do, my family does, and my friends do. You feed into the notion that MOST blacks are bad people, and MOST blacks are violent and MOST blacks are criminals. So, I can’t say enough. **** you. You’re a coon.

And I don’t want my rights violated, or my life taken because some OTHER people in my same race may or may not have committed a crime. I don’t want my kids being ****ed up and harassed by police because the cops and the coons like you associate them with a criminal race.

This **** doesn’t START with us. It STARTED a long ****ing time ago. We didn’t START getting hosed and beat and wrongfully convicted and Lynched because of black on black crime you moron.

Are you that ****ing stupid to think that police brutality came AFTER black on black violence? Are you that much of an idiot to think that In the 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s it was black on black violence that was the cause of blacks not being treated equal ?

Police have been ****ing up blacks long before crips and bloods. But you so busy cooning and brainwashed by the racists out there that you would first blame your own people. No mfer. I’m not your son. I could never be any relation to a weak minded buffoon like you making excuses for police brutality and cops killing unarmed and/or innocent people.

Til this day !
                Do you really think he is black? Don’t bet on it....

Comment

Thank you !

Jesus Christ, man. God bless you. GOD BLESS YOU
                  70-80 years ago the same people with the same mentality tried to eradicate my people from the planet. If you lot wernt around it wound be us. Coming from a people who have been through it, I recognise the rhetoric as all the same.
                  White supremacy is its own religion, a system of dominance and privilege and the total absence of justice.
                  Last edited by Oldskoolg; 06-06-2020, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• I learned a lot in this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                      Do you really think he is black? Don’t bet on it....
                      lmfao..im not black??? i have literally posted videos of myself on here...ya'll are the random posters here who hide behind keyboards not me

Comment

Working...
                      X