Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton: I Would've Beaten Anyone Night I Fought Tszyu, Including Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hattons costume weighed him down against floyd, he needed a speedo

Comment

Like him or not Hatton was an entertaining fighter in his prime. Not too much dancing.you gonna see a fight

Comment

Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
        Floyd ate Ricky up inside. Sick of this excuse. He wants to hold and hit.

Comment

Originally posted by radiotracer View Post
          Like him or not Hatton was an entertaining fighter in his prime. Not too much dancing.you gonna see a fight
          i didnt find him very exciting for hte most part. maybe the atmosphere was exciting but if you put 20000 people ****ing drums at a ward fight that would probably make it seem more exciting but in reality its just a guy wrestling and holdng and hitting a lot

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            That's pretty much it.

Comment

A few things: Kostya had one fight (Sharmba II) in about 18 months prior to Hatton. He was 35, still sharp but not near his prime. Ricky wrestled his way to victory in what was anything but a boxing contest. One of those fights you don't want to keep revisiting. Love Ricky for what he's achieved and like him as a person but I wish he'd put a little perspective on it. He tried his wrestling shti with Pacman but Manny was wise to it and too quick.

Comment

I loved Ricky and The game plan was executed perfectly for Kostya. It would have been totally different against Floyd imo. It was an immense night and awesome atmosphere, best I've witnessed so let's leave it at that Ricky.

You were probably at your best but although I think you would have done better than when you did fight Floyd, I think you would have still come up a bit short..

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  i didnt find him very exciting for hte most part. maybe the atmosphere was exciting but if you put 20000 people ****ing drums at a ward fight that would probably make it seem more exciting but in reality its just a guy wrestling and holdng and hitting a lot
                  More often than not, that was the reality. Particularly stinky fight was vs Juan Urango. The amount of holding was unreal. Ricky could box very soundly, like he did vs Ben Tackie. Brilliant performance. Too few and far between though.

Comment

Hatton is overrated, Floyd would've beaten him 1 handed. His claim to fame is beating an inactive old fighter that Floyd would've dominated with ease.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                      He beat a 37 year Tszyu holding while hitting and throwing low blows. Dude acting like he did a Vince Phillips on Tszyu
                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                      Fatality

Comment

Working...
                      X