Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Boxer-Turned-Nurse Kim Clavel To Receive Pat Tillman Award At ESPYS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Boxer-Turned-Nurse Kim Clavel To Receive Pat Tillman Award At ESPYS

During the Covid-19 global pandemic, Quebec-based boxer Kim Clavel traded the gloves for scrubs and returned to nursing to help senior citizens knock out the virus. The 29-year-old Clavel (11-0, 2 KOs) will be recognized for her courageous actions when she receives the Pat Tillman Award for Service at The ESPYS on June 21.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good for her, still don't care about women's boxing but she a damn good person.

Comment

So is she a vocational nurse or a registered nurse?

Comment

hats off to her....

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
          Good for her, still don't care about women's boxing but she a damn good person.
          X2.

She deserves recognition and respect, but I'll stick to mens sports even beyond boxing, personally.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            X2.

She deserves recognition and respect, but I'll stick to mens sports even beyond boxing, personally.
            Absolutely agree with that as well. I don't mean to offend but come on.

Comment

They should do the same for Zab

Comment

Good stuff. She looks hot too

Comment

lol can't believe the establishment is still milking Tillman as some patriotard. He was most likely executed by his fellow soldiers, because he turned against the illegal Iraq War and was going to make it public. He was planning to have a meeting with Chomsky before his death.
                  Last edited by baroidi; 06-04-2020, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MxicoFistology View Post
                    So is she a vocational nurse or a registered nurse?
                    Not sure how it is in Canada but most urban hospital systems are looking to hire RNs and many prefer those with BSNs. At least that’s what my friends who practice tell me in Chicago.

Seems like cost of entry keeps rising for a lot of specialties. When I was in grad school some of the older faculty members had a bachelors in pharmacy whereas I needed an additional 4 years post bachelors for a doctorate. Same thing for physical therapist needing a 3 year DPT... when it used to be a masters and prior to that a bachelors.

Grad schools have essentially become paper mills, it’s ridiculous graduating with hundreds of thousands in debt. I’ve got friends in trade jobs making more money than my buddies with a postdoc.

Comment

Working...
                    X