Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I Want To Help Black Fighters Grow, It's OK I'm Training Davis-Rival Haney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I Want To Help Black Fighters Grow, It's OK I'm Training Davis-Rival Haney

Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Devin Haney have built a deeper and much closer relationship of late. The BWAA Fighter of the Decade has taken Haney under his wing in recent weeks, training with the Las Vegas resident at the Mayweather Boxing Club, flying together in his private jet and inviting him over to his house and giving him a first hand look at his spoils in and out of the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I want to help fighters grow....

Comment

He probably got tired of Tank's legal problems and refusal to fight anyone decent and said fuk it why cant I help this 21 year old who is motivated when Tank is fighting bums and getting arrested, 25 now and hasnt fought anyone good yet, 83 year old gamboa doesnt count.

Comment

Biting my tongue on this..

Comment

Originally posted by Phill lynott View Post
          Biting my tongue on this..
          Why? It's ok to point out that floyd is an attention starved piece of dog****
          Last edited by ////; 06-02-2020, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Can’t hate on him for wanting to help his people but the problem is one day Tank and Haney are gonna be on a collision course. But good for Floyd for giving back

Comment

I would find the humor in it if Tank and Haney fight and Tank knocks him out. Matter of fact this type of behavior from Floyd may be what Tank needs to focus and prove himself.

I dont blame Floyd though if he is gonna be a trainer he should probably pick somebody like Haney to start with because of similar styles and things of that nature.

Comment

They are not rivals SMH. The media is always trying to make this guy look bad no matter what he does. Lol. Helps up and coming fighters that look up to him and they even hate on him for that.

Comment

I didn't think this would be taken well by Tank! Floyd should let Tank buy out his contract! Tank is not going to drop Calvin Ford, nor should he! Calvin Ford is his mentor, and maybe that's not sitting well with Floyd? I can understand Floyd wanting Tank to change some of the people surrounding him (come to Las Vegas, etc.), but if the kid doesn't want your help, give him a number, and let him go! Arum let Floyd go, so Floyd should do the same!

Comment

He's going to have to choose IMO, trianer or promoter.

Comment

Working...
                    X