Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious question. Do you believe Floyd Mayweather will come out retirement some day?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious question. Do you believe Floyd Mayweather will come out retirement some day?

So I was on the porch at 3:30am with a few of the homies sipping on some 40's, smoking some weed and blasting 2pac on the boombox. The old lady came across the street opened her window and started bytching at us to turn down the music. I told her to take her old ass back to sleep I'm tired of you complaining all of the damn time, so I turned the volume of the boombox even higher and that's when she slammed the window and that was that.

Anyways, I asked the question about Floyd coming out of retirement.

Not for a silly exhibition like that little asian kickboxer or Mcgregor, but an actual fight against a legitimate boxer?

There were 9 of us on the porch.

Surprisingly 6 said he's officially done with professional boxing, while 3 said he will eventually come back.

What do you think?
    He's officially done with professional boxing
    66.67%
    He will eventually come out of retirement
    33.33%

Not to face a serious opponent. If he does, it will be another MMA fighter.

Comment

if 6 out of 9 on the porch say no..then there you have it.....

Comment

bruh.. you always have some random convos... next time hit me up! i wanna sit in this circle and bs too!

Comment

Nah, no point. People don't appreciate what he did when not retired and just criticise him. There's nothing he would do now to make people applaud him.
          He's not going to take risky fight is he?
          Last edited by hugh grant; 06-01-2020, 02:55 PM.

Comment

150M+ for 32min scheduled fight.. think about it.

Comment

Phloyd is not retired, he never really retired. He FAKE retired. He's waiting to find the next fraud fake rigged "fight" to steal another fortune from the public.

Broner, McGregor, a kangaroo, Clarissa Shields are his current options.

Unfortunately Fraudweather is afraid of the Pac rematch, the Canelo rematch, GGG and Crawford.

If the fraud can find a big name big money low risk opponent who isn't a threat, he will fight again. If not, he won't. Fraudweather has never or will never take on a high risk fight. Self preservation.

Comment

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
                Phloyd is not retired, he never really retired. He FAKE retired. He's waiting to find the next fraud fake rigged "fight" to steal another fortune from the public.

Broner, McGregor, a kangaroo, Clarissa Shields are his current options.

Unfortunately Fraudweather is afraid of the Pac rematch, the Canelo rematch, GGG and Crawford.

If the fraud can find a big name big money low risk opponent who isn't a threat, he will fight again. If not, he won't. Fraudweather has never or will never take on a high risk fight. Self preservation.

I personally would like to see the kangaroo or the Clarrisa Shields fight.

Comment

i dont believe youll ever see him in a regularly licensed boxing match that would be on his record....nor do i believe hes in need of any money.....i believe alot of the speculation is just that because the old "boxer squanders fortune" is a tale as old as time and people love to imagine hes the next one...yes he gambles and spends...but i believe some of his money is making money and that he hasnt even been paid out for all of his fights yet

Comment

Nope. The payday isn't out there, and the pandemic has officially shut the door on revenue for any potential superfight that would attract his attention.

Comment

Working...
                    X