Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo-Golovkin, Hagler, ATG List, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo-Golovkin, Hagler, ATG List, More

The Daily Bread Mailbag returns with Stephen "Breadman" Edwards tackling topics such as Canelo Alvarez vs. Gennadiy Golovkin, looking back at Marvin Hagler, his personal top 10 list, and much more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ggg is garbage... don’t quote me

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post

bread left that crybaby Golovkin fan heart-broken

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        bread left that crybaby Golovkin fan heart-broken
        🤣 true.... ggg is si bummy and his fans are dummies

Comment

sad words about GGG... if only things worked out in a different way. If he got a shot at Sturm or Abraham while he was in Germany... Having said that, the fights with Canelo probably would have happened at the same time and with the same result. Let's hope GGG surprises us.

Comment

I dont agree with his system, I dont think you can develop the learned skills without first having the inherited athleticism, you need the engine before you can move anywhere. the better the engine the faster you move forward if you can steer it straight.

Young fighters could do with emotional training as part of their development, things like understanding the difference between aggression and gameness, control and intelligent focus in the face of fears, discipline and determination, stress management dealing with anxiety etc.

Then they need a good understanding of how their body works as in nutrition and conditioning.

Most of the top athletes have the physical machinery to equal anyone in their class, the difference is how they process information to link the mind and body as one, so many great fighters fell to bits mentally.

Comment

All Im saying is, if ggg is as bad as Canelo fans say he is, then Canelo must be complete trash to not be able to decisively beat a past prime limited old man. Stay consistent groupies.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                Were u a better MW?

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainWalrus View Post
                  Were u a better MW?
                  No, Shamefully I wasn’t

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    All Im saying is, if ggg is as bad as Canelo fans say he is, then Canelo must be complete trash to not be able to decisively beat a past prime limited old man.

Stay consistent groupies.

Golovkin is very good, just not as good as advertised.

if Golovkin really was as good as advertised... then being unable to get his game going in either of the two fights with Canelo, and losing the rematch... must mean that Canelo is pretty special...

stay consistent groupie

Comment

Working...
                    X