Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lubin: I Definitely Want Rematch With Charlo; I'm Very Dangerous Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lubin: I Definitely Want Rematch With Charlo; I'm Very Dangerous Right Now

Jermell Charlo can't see any reason why he should have to fight Erickson Lubin again. Charlo knocked out Lubin, his mandatory challenger, with one perfectly executed right hand in the first round of their fight for Charlo's WBC super welterweight title in October 2017. Lubin is 4-0 since Charlo beat him, however, and is once again the WBC's number one contender for Charlo's championship.
    [Click Here To Read More]

There's bigger fights for Charlo he already washed Lubin in 1 rd maybe Lubin has improved but he looks the same to me as before the Charlo fight beating fighters on their way out or who were never A level so what kind of improvements has he shown fighting that kind of opposition Gallimore is a solid fight but he hasn't looked good in his last few fights.

I know Lubin is ranked 1 by the WBC but I'd rather see Charlo vs Rosario and Lubin vs Soro for the WBA belt and from there the winners fight each other at the end of the year or early next year. After that we shall see if Teixiera still has the WBO and from there another unification can happen. This is just wishful thinking I really wish sanctioning bodies would group together and try to push for unification fights more often I mean they will all still get their sanctioning fees plus recognition but with all these interim belts they can make their own unification fights haha.

Comment

The rematch would be a good one but it absolutely does nothing for charlo at this point

Comment

he is right, he wasnt ready @ the Charlo fight. im a fan and was rooting for him; alas, kaboom, and it was over.
        is he ready now? hes the #1 contender and thus is/will be mandatory...
        why not fight him again, Charlo? should be easy money again, right?
        maybe there IS some ducking going on!?

Comment

He sounds deluded he has done nothing of note to warrant a rematch get a world title first then call him out until then stfu

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
            The rematch would be a good one but it absolutely does nothing for charlo at this point
            Totally agree - with the landscape at '54 (not to mention some of the welters potentially moving up), if I was Charlo, I'd literally have to forced into fighting Lubin at this point.

Comment

Charlo vs. Rosario, Lara vs. Lubin, and Hurd vs. Harrison II. PBC hasn't given us a 154lb. triple-header in a long time! Let's Go!

Comment

Why does he says "you know" twice per sentence? Wtf...

Comment

“He beat me so convincingly, I deserve a rematch...”. -Lubin

Comment

Lubin got caught early and wasn't ready. But now it's different. Charlo can be hit easily and Lubin is a sharp shooting southpaw.🥊

Comment

Working...
                    X