Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Floyd's First Fight With Maidana Not As Close As Some Made It Out To Be

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
    This is the full post of quote on my sig.

Explain how that has been modified?

The second post of yours, on my sig, is a word-for-word post that you wrote and have since deleted because people kept mentioning it and it made you look like the complete gimp that you are.

Yet you lied, completely doctored a post by me and tried to sig it. You are an absolute buffoon and a joke poster on this forum.
    Your so full of lies I don't know where to begin.
    But the moderators are Floyd boys so I don't see them taking action against you

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Your so full of lies I don't know where to begin.
      But the moderators are Floyd boys so I don't see them taking action against you
      You have been backed into a corner through your lies and now you're making out I'm the liar.

Prove it that I'm lying, boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
        You have been backed into a corner through your lies and now you're making out I'm the liar.

Prove it that I'm lying, boy.
        You didn't see.my original quotes. Your taking it off someone else, and taking their word for it.
        I can't remember word for word but I know I had Pac name in 2nd paragraph of your 2nd signature quote.
        If your honourable like you claim put it back in

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          You didn't see.my original quotes. Your taking it off someone else, and taking their word for it.
          I can't remember word for word but I know I had Pac name in 2nd paragraph of your 2nd signature quote.
          If your honourable like you claim put it back in
          I did see your original quote because it was from that exact quote that I copied it. You have since deleted it because it has came true and you can't cope with giving Floyd props for doing what you wanted him to do to become an ATG in YOUR eyes.

Comment

I've never denied I wrote a quote. I'm saying it's modified.
            And I also wrote it at a time before ssm was 39 years old, cott o wasn't Pac s used goods, so it was a long time ago and circumstances were different. Floyd hasn't even fought Hatton at the time I wrote it, so how young was ssm and dlh, work it out, probably near prime.

It was to dangle carrot in front of Floyd to give us some fights as it was a time of long lay offs from Floyd and a lot of dithering.
            I'm proud of that qu ote as it made Floyd fight. I've nothing to be ashamed of.
            Put Pac s name back in there. I swear on my life and your life I think Pac s name was in there.
            But it was no big deal someone modified my quotee to me. But now I know the moderators can erase your sigs I want action
            Last edited by hugh grant; 05-18-2020, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X