Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Williams To Andrade: Face Me or Vacate - I'll Be Too Much For You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Liam Williams To Andrade: Face Me or Vacate - I'll Be Too Much For You!

Liam Williams has listed the reasons why he thinks Demetrius Andrade keeps on ducking him even though he has become the mandatory challenger for the WBO middleweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Williams' losses to Smith suggest he isn't gonna do well against andrade.
    As Williams is now with Ingle like Saunders was, Andrade would be well advised to insist on 90 day full random VADA testing.

Comment

I hope this jobroni fights Jaime Munguia for the WBO middleweight vacant title, that is a more competitive fight in terms of skills. Boo-Boo is a level beyond Liam William's reach.

The bonus in Munguia vs. Williams, is that when Jaime becomes red-hot from punches, he goes berserk and hits this Liam with a DDT, a Stone Cold Stoner or a Tombstone, like Liam Smith.

Comment

Liam Smith wasn't too much for beefy Smith. Not likely he'd be overwhelming for andrade.

Comment

I'm critical of Andrade, but idk that Liam would be too much for him in Liam's dreams. I'd heavily favor Andrade & I got no desire to even see this fight tbh.

Comment

I like this fight more than most around here do. Williams is better than his losses to Beefy suggest.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              I like this fight more than most around here do. Williams is better than his losses to Beefy suggest.
              This. Ain't gonna say its the fight the whole world's holding its breath for, but its a fairly solid match up to my mind and Williams is a definite improvement on the bulk of Boo Boos opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
                This. Ain't gonna say its the fight the whole world's holding its breath for, but its a fairly solid match up to my mind and Williams is a definite improvement on the bulk of Boo Boos opposition.
                I also realize why people dislike Andrade but this and the Sulecki defenses are pretty decent ones.

Comment

Working...
                X