Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez Explains His Issues Training Andy Ruiz, Warns Reynoso

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1mb11 View Post
    Media whore Abel Sanchez not an elite trainer. This guy will say anything to stay in the press. Does he still train anybody?
    I was just thinking this to my self.

Comment

The way Ruiz embarrassed himself and his family for the Joshua rematch. He will be better going forward. he can fight like hell..

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Al..varez View Post
        GGG kiddies pipe down
        Yeah we at least can smoke a pipe you nuthuggers have you mouth occupied.

Comment

Obviously Andy wasn't dedicated to staying in shape for the rematch. He admitted it himself. The guy has talent that's plain to see. After the first Joshua fight Golovkin said to a reporter that Andy was a very good fighter and he went in there with a winning attitude. The weight gain for the rematch was a lack of focus. Maybe he can't beat Joshua ever again but he surely won't unless he makes an attitude adjustment.

Comment

The Reynose camp is great at taking already polished fighters. Especially those who train hard everyday without being told to. I.E. Oscar Valdez! Those type fighters make their job easier. Then the hoopla praises the trainer for the success. My money says the Reynose camp chokes on this new addition. Don't get me wrong, I want to see Ruiz get a belt again. Really like him and the heavyweight division is better having him in the mix let alone needing a Andy Ruiz. I just dont see Reynose lifting a finger to improve upon what it is Ruiz needs. I Recommend Sugar! What better stratagy than his for a attacking style of fighter. Not to mention the carryover from his father who hands down taught the best jab to his fighters boxing has ever seen!

Comment

Good old Chippy T*ts

Going to be a challenge for any trainer now he's a multi, multi millionaire.

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if he never fought again. He's a long way off a title shot and if he's turning down $4m to fight Whyte, it kind of tells you where his ambitions are at.

Can't knock him though, he's made his money. I don't think for one minute he had his heart set on being a role model/poster boy for the division.

Comment

Usually don't like trainers talk about past boxers they had but this sounds about right from Sanchez.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Al..varez View Post
                  Sanchez is just hating...tsk tsk..

His experience is based on the Parker camp many moons ago. To Ruiz's credit, after his AJ 2 loss all this guy been doing has been posting gym workouts...it goes to show that his initiatives have changed. We all make mistakes, but not acknowledging that Ruiz has been constantly posting Gym regimens for half a year so far means we should give him benefit of doubt that he isn't the same as before.

and speaking about laziness for Sanchez said, it seems like he copied something from the SNAC world..

"I'm not there to babysit, I am there to coach and develop you if you are willing to listen. You can't develop someone who doesn't want to try anything. It was difficult for me [to work with Ruiz] because I don't like laziness. We work too hard. I have too many people here working their butts off. To have one person get away with things that nobody else can? That's not proper," Sanchez said.

"I'm not there to babysit, I am there to coach and develop you if you are willing to listen. You can't develop someone who doesn't want to try anything. It was difficult for me [to work with GGG] because I don't like laziness. We work too hard. I have too many people here working their butts off. To have one person get away with things that nobody else can? That's not proper. And GGG affiliates have been posting rumours that our fallout was based on a trunk logo..ridiculous," Conte said.
                  Did we really need Abel Sanchez to tell us Ruiz’s fat ass is lazy? If we didn’t assume that already from his fat body alone, the way he came into the 2nd aj fight removed any doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Phill lynott View Post
                    The Reynose camp is great at taking already polished fighters. Especially those who train hard everyday without being told to. I.E. Oscar Valdez! Those type fighters make their job easier. Then the hoopla praises the trainer for the success. My money says the Reynose camp chokes on this new addition. Don't get me wrong, I want to see Ruiz get a belt again. Really like him and the heavyweight division is better having him in the mix let alone needing a Andy Ruiz. I just dont see Reynose lifting a finger to improve upon what it is Ruiz needs. I Recommend Sugar! What better stratagy than his for a attacking style of fighter. Not to mention the carryover from his father who hands down taught the best jab to his fighters boxing has ever seen!
                    The Reynosos built Canelo up from scratch. How was Ryan Garcia already polished, who was his trainer before?

You sound like just another illogical Canelo hater.

Comment

Not surprised by Abel’s sour comments although he hasn’t explained to us anything we already didn’t know
                      But then again I don’t expect anything different from Abel Sanchez
                      Just wanna say that to me , Abel is kind of shooting himself in the foot here
                      Who the fugh would want to work with Abel after hearing chit like this about an ex fighter
                      He’s like that salty ex wife talking chit right before she try’s to take everything you own lol

Comment

Working...
                      X