Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Israil Madrimov Targets Jeison Rosario: I Want To Fight Him Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
    Rosario has been coddled? He blasted the undisputed champion in what might be upset of the year. He’s gritty and battle hardened in the pros.
    Madrimov on the other hand looked average in his last outing against a 40 year old Navarro.
    Yeah, I can't see how anyone could call Rosario Coddled. He was put in tough the minute he arrived in the USA right from his first fight here!

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Madrimov has massive potential and seems to have a good attitude.

He would beat Rosario.. his win over Williams was a fluke imo.
      With you on both of the bolded opinions, man, but I'm not quite sure I'd count on the win yet. In time yes but he could use a touch more seasoning for my money. Im just a little concerned that Israil can be a little casual defensively which might cost him against some of the bigger punchers... I'm liking that he's showing ambition and obviously Jeison's the guy with the target on his back at 154 right now, but I'm doubting this one's gonna happen. Can't see Al taking a chance on a pair of titles skipping over the road even if - IMO at least - it's maybe just a touch early for Israil to be challenging for a title.
      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 04-27-2020, 05:50 PM.

Comment

He isn't your typical olimpian - to hit and not get hit type of boxer like Yeleussinov for example, he throws them punches to actually hurt his opponents, he'll be doing just fine in the pros
        Last edited by Satir; 04-27-2020, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Rosario has been coddled? He blasted the undisputed champion in what might be upset of the year. He’s gritty and battle hardened in the pros.
          Madrimov on the other hand looked average in his last outing against a 40 year old Navarro.
          Rosario isn’t coddled, I said American inner city fighters were.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Moto View Post
            Rosario isn’t coddled, I said American inner city fighters were.
            Ah, so you weren’t wrong. You were just sharing irrelevant information.

Comment

Unified champion.

Comment

Madrimov is very impressive, but he won't be facing Rosario before J-Rock does. He should be begging Hearn to fight Kell Brook or Liam Smith, if they don't face each other!

Comment

wait in line.

Wait in line. There are many ahead of you.

Comment

Madrimov is unorthodox and elusive with big power. He is certainly good enough to win multiple world titles, but I feel like he gets c0cky and makes mistakes he shouldn't. Could cost him at the top level.

Comment

Working...
                    X