Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury-Wilder 3 Can Do 1.5 Million PPV Buys, Former HBO Boss Says

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury-Wilder 3 Can Do 1.5 Million PPV Buys, Former HBO Boss Says

Bob Arum believed the rematch between Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder would be a raging commercial success with the co-promotion of ESPN and Fox networks and yield upward of 2 million pay per view purchases. The final tally after Fury's one sided beating of Wilder yielded 800,000 PPV buys.
    [Click Here To Read More]

“Last fight was a great one”...?? Huh? Straight up beatdown!!!!! Will b even less interest in 3rd after 2nd being one-sided and all the pathetic weak excuses from Wilder!!

Comment

Decent numbers!!!

Comment

That’s nothing. I’m sure Joe Tessitore predicts a million bajillion buys.

They need to put on a real undercard next time. Because what I saw was brutal to sit through.

Comment

Not into trilogies so I Def won't be parting with cash to watch this..

Last time it was Awful build up within the undercards. Looked like mugging fans off to me....

Comment

So a one-sided beatdown will encourage an additional 700k buys for the trilogy?

Personally I think you'd be closer the mark if you subtracted 700k for Fury Wilder 3.

Comment

No way in heck

Comment

The truth of the matter is that the general public's not interested in Fury/Wilder III. It's Fury Vs Joshua that the paying public want to see, for the true undisputed H/W championship of the World. Wilder Vs Whyte Should work well as a final elimination challenge contest for now.!!....

Comment

After fight 1, there were serious questions about Wilder (even from fan boys) and most knew Fury won.... that is why we watched fight 2.

But after the confirmation and beat down of Wilder, does anyone really give a crap about Wilder and fight 3? I suppose only the Wilder fan club will buy it to see if he can redeem himself but majority of boxing fans, probably are not interested.

Fury vs AJ however would easily do those numbers. lol.

Comment

I think it can get huge numbers because it should be one of the first big fights back from coronavirus.

Comment

Working...
                    X