Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: My Legacy Will Be Incomplete Without Winning Title At 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: My Legacy Will Be Incomplete Without Winning Title At 154

Danny Garcia wants to add another welterweight title to his resume as soon as possible. The two-division champion from Philadelphia is willing to fight any elite welterweight whenever the COVID-19 pandemic ends, and the boxing business returns to normal. Eventually, however, Garcia will move up to the junior middleweight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That may not be too far fetched for Danny it seems like at 154 its anybody game right now no sure thing with the belt holders

Comment

So on one hand, he says he wants to become a champion at 147lbs and on the other hand, he fails to mention all the champions at 147lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
        That may not be too far fetched for Danny it seems like at 154 its anybody game right now no sure thing with the belt holders
        Yeah itís not the strongest of divisions.

I think he may struggle with the size factor though.

Comment

he didnt mention crawford, lol

Comment

Too bad there isn't a Liam Smith kind of belt holder at 154 that would be easy pickings. Can't see Danny beating any of the current champions in that weight class.
            Last edited by Jab jab boom; 04-22-2020, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Unless one of the belts become vacant and he gets the perfect cherry. Only way he grabs a 154.

Comment

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

Garcia is to small for 154. Would get beaten even by the weaker Champ's.

Comment

Not much to do then. Just beat either Spence or Manny, then beat Thurman or Porter before winning a title at 154. Sounds really easy when he says it.

Comment

Working...
                    X