Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Francisco Mendez, Founder of Mendez Boxing Gym, Dies From COVID-19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comments Thread For: Francisco Mendez, Founder of Mendez Boxing Gym, Dies From COVID-19

    For the second time in less than a month, the Mendez Boxing Gym lost a family member to the coronavirus disease. Francisco Mendez, founder and owner of the famed New York City training facility died Tuesday morning due to complications from COVID-19. He was 61 years old at the time of his unfortunate passing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

  • #2
    RIP. This disease is wreaking havoc. Condolences to his family and God Bless.

    Comment


    • #3
      I hope the people who think this is a joke are right. I want to be free to move around too, but the narrative isn't jibing with the obituaries. I like the low percentages they quote, but then you add names to the numbers and they don't look so good. This isn't a case of fool me twice, once might be too much. Stay safe, everybody, even if we don't agree. We might need each other before this is over.

      Comment


      • #4
        This FKING Corona Virus is playing us all.

        Mendez Boxing Gym took big losses with the dead of Nelson Cuevas and his own founder Francisco Mendez. Both humble people who was always helping, especially the young bloods. Their legacy is going to live and the support they gave to the boxing community is going to bright more, Rest In Peace Francisco Mendez and Nelson Cuevas, both thank you for always helping and giving your teachings. These fucking news make me sad.

        Comment


        • #5
          He did not die of Covid 19

          The WHO and the CDC are FORCING the hospitals to add every dead or symptom as Covid 19 to create the mass pandemic scam.NO VIRUS can Spread Airborne.Since Many Here are IDIOTS and will attack my comment which is Highly educated I will continue anyways explaining you that a Virus can only enter the body By Injections since Viruses are Solvents can not be alone in the air or anywhere else because are not living organisms but a SOLVENT.The reason why Vaccines have animal tissue is to allow the Virus to exist.If You know this GHold Standars you will understand that there is no covid and the death rate of this is 0.1%

          Comment


          • #6
            RIP

            Thanks China.

            Comment


            • #7
              And still young tin foil hat wearing idiots on here say its just a flu......

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                And still young tin foil hat wearing idiots on here say its just a flu......
                Its not the flu. However, the death rate is closer to flu than the Chinese 3.4 % nonsense. Italy, Germany, and even a study from Standford are saying more people are infected than first thought, and carry no symptoms. A death rate below 0.3 is still a possibility. These things should be talked about, not shouted down with name-calling.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
                  Its not the flu. However, the death rate is closer to flu than the Chinese 3.4 % nonsense. Italy, Germany, and even a study from Standford are saying more people are infected than first thought, and carry no symptoms. A death rate below 0.3 is still a possibility. These things should be talked about, not shouted down with name-calling.
                  Instead of attempting to argue the scientific merits of this horrendous virus and the maiming and killing it has done, how about you apply at your local hospital or county/city public health department, bio-medical school for a PhD, a medical school for an MD, join the NHS, ie something. Im going to keep me and my family from getting it the best I can and then Im going to take all advice from the educated working professionals who have dedicated their lives to this sort of pandemic.
                  Sorry.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                    Instead of attempting to argue the scientific merits of this horrendous virus and the maiming and killing it has done, how about you apply at your local hospital or county/city public health department, bio-medical school for a PhD, a medical school for an MD, join the NHS, ie something. Im going to keep me and my family from getting it the best I can and then Im going to take all advice from the educated working professionals who have dedicated their lives to this sort of pandemic.
                    Sorry.
                    I'm busy looking after my elderly parents and two of my elderly neighbours as well as taking my arse into my own hands working on London underground, so don't be so patronising thinking that there aren't people with jobs you might look down your nose at doing their bit to keep things running. That doesnt mean I don't want to inform myself as to what I'm dealing thanks. Information is power, and there is a large asymptomatic population, nobody denies that, nor does that minimise the suffering and loss people are going through. A month ago I got laughed at by someone equally high handed and assuming for talking about studies concerning vitamin D, and guess what? Now the idea is going mainstream.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP