Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi Interested In Boxing Rematch With Artem Lobov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's be real: Paulie beat Lobov in that bareknuckle fight but got robbed.

I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

It was pretty obvious he won but given the difference in skill he should have completely dominated or knocked Lobov out. That's why it was an embarrassment.

He knew that BKFC was shady and would give their guy the decision but he chose to dance around instead of dominating and it cost him.

Comment

He’d probably lose that too

Comment

I obviously like boxing but bareknuckle seems like a purer form of the same thing...

You don't lose a bareknuckle fight (or even drop a controversial decision) to somebody then say "Oh yeah, well let's do it with padded gloves on b1tch!"

It just sounds silly

Comment

Paulie Malignaggi time of redemption.

Something still bother and haunt Paulie Malignaggi to this day and I understand him. Taking two embarrassment in the media about the Connor McGregor issue and now Aterm Lobov are not easy to take. The fact that Paulie Malignaggi is still talking, don't help his cause. In the perfect world, I want that rematch.

Comment

Would like to see Artem just body Paulie in the boxing ring.He would never live down the shame.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfGlory View Post
                It was pretty obvious he won but given the difference in skill he should have completely dominated or knocked Lobov out. That's why it was an embarrassment.

He knew that BKFC was shady and would give their guy the decision but he chose to dance around instead of dominating and it cost him.
                I mean he did what he could with what he had man lol his hand wasn't going to hold up everyone knew that but he didn't quit he stood in there for the full fight I honestly though he won Lobov landed some shots of course being able to uppercut in the clinch has it's advantages ask Dat Ngyuen an MMA guy dropped him with an uppercut in the clinch you can't do that in boxing Dat proceeded to brutally knock him out but you can get caught man it's combat sports.

No doubt Paulie beats him in boxing and I'd watch it but I wouldn't be pushing for it if it happens ok if it's not on when other fights are happening I'll watch it. Everyone hates Paulie yeah he has a loudmouth he has annoyed me at times too but you can't deny the guy made a name for himself and still became a 2 division world champion for not having any power he had enough skills to hang in there even against big punchers the only one who really ran through him was linebacker Shawn Porter and aside from commentary I think he would be a good trainer in the future because he was a true student of the game.

Comment

I love boxing but some of these guys embarrass not only themselves but the entire sport. Paulie is one of them. He talked more s**t before the Artem bareknuckle fight than I ever heard someone talk before. He lost. Now he wants a rematch but only in the boxing ring. Little Paulie is such a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

No, he lost fair and square. Paulie did nothing at all; Artem was aggressive and effectively made the fight.

Comment

Idc what anyone says about Paulie, to accomplish what he did with his well documented injured hand, it takes a lot heart, will and determination. He accomplished a lot in the sport for a guy who went into every big fight handicapped. In boxing, you pretty much just use your hands and this guy went into every fight at like 50%. His mouth gets him a lot of hate but that dude showed a lot of determination in his career without ever cheating or extra help from judges or promoters.

Comment

Working...
                      X