Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Top Rank Prez: Crawford Wants Spence or Pacquiao, Brook is Option

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Why is Porter not an option? I thought that was Option #1?
    Because its easier to call out fights that wont happen now and say its their fault and pick the easiest guy. I mean Manny was with TR and demanded his guaranteed 20 mill for the fight and Arum said f#ck it and claimed it was to save Manny.

Now get ready to see Bud-Brook. Crawford is becoming a joke. His career is trash for a guy of that caliber.

How old is he now? 32-33, with 0 career defining fight. Trash

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
      Because its easier to call out fights that wont happen now and say its their fault and pick the easiest guy. I mean Manny was with TR and demanded his guaranteed 20 mill for the fight and Arum said f#ck it and claimed it was to save Manny.

Now get ready to see Bud-Brook. Crawford is becoming a joke. His career is trash for a guy of that caliber.

How old is he now? 32-33, with 0 career defining fight. Trash
      That part! That's why it's not all Crawford's fault! I am a big fan of Crawford, but when he re-signed with Arum, he lost a lot of cool points! Why re-up with someone who hasn't delivered you that "career defining" fight? No Mikey, No Pacquiao, No Thurman, No Spence, No DSG, No Porter, etc.!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
        Oh yes, big enough attraction has everything to do with it, He wouldn’t pay Pac a guaranteed $20 million vs Crawford but Pac was guaranteed at least $18 million against Rios (more or less than $30 million after ppv earnings) and $25 million against Algieri, $30 million against Mathysse, some of the “c level” fighters you’re talking about and yet Arum would not pay him a guaranteed $20 million against Crawford? He paid Pac more money to fight “C level” fighters than he would pay him to fight Crawford.
        /————-//

I don’t know why that is so. Maybe because a guy like Rios will settle for a paltry $3m because he’s not big enough to demand PPV split.

Bottom line is, if PAC can fight journeymen like Rios, Broner, Mathysse, Vargas, etc and none of them are anywhere close to Crawford in skills, relevancy and attraction then there is no reason not to fight Crawford.

But I get your point, Crawford will not settle for anything less than a 60/40 split (PAC gets the lion share obviously) which will then eat into PAC’s big share.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
          /————-//

I don’t know why that is so. Maybe because a guy like Rios will settle for a paltry $3m because he’s not big enough to demand PPV split.

Bottom line is, if PAC can fight journeymen like Rios, Broner, Mathysse, Vargas, etc and none of them are anywhere close to Crawford in skills, relevancy and attraction then there is no reason not to fight Crawford.

But I get your point, Crawford will not settle for anything less than a 60/40 split (PAC gets the lion share obviously) which will then eat into PAC’s big share.

Cash cows like Pac, Mayweather, Canelo etc. already paid their dues, so whoever they fight, they will always get the lion king’s share. Crawford is a good fighter but he will never be an elite fighter until he gets out of his comfort zone and fight the best fighters out there. Popularity and resume wise, Thurman and Spence are ahead of him. Although Thurman lost to Pac, I got more respect for him because he already fought Danny Garcia, Porter and Pac and Spence already fought Mikey and Porter. Crawford could only blame himself for joining that big fat snake Arum to be manipulated like a puppet, fighting nobody but bums.
          Last edited by Bluebird; 04-10-2020, 06:43 PM.

Comment

I’d like to see the Pacquiao fight but I feel like it would’ve happened by now if it was gonna happen. Pacquiao is holding out for the potential Mayweather rematch I think. Crawford fight is huge risk low reward for him. If he fights Floyd and loses it’s a win-win and he can still fight those guys after if he wants to.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
              I’d like to see the Pacquiao fight but I feel like it would’ve happened by now if it was gonna happen. Pacquiao is holding out for the potential Mayweather rematch I think. Crawford fight is huge risk low reward for him. If he fights Floyd and loses it’s a win-win and he can still fight those guys after if he wants to.
              I want to see Pac vs. Mikey Garcia

Spence vs. Thurman or D. Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                I want to see Pac vs. Mikey Garcia

Spence vs. Thurman or D. Garcia
                ——————

Mikey Garcia? Seriously?

He’s already fought a bunch of guys coming off losses or used weight advantage to beat them.
                Garcia can’t hang at 147 just like Brandon Rios couldn’t.
                Just like Broner couldn’t.

Garcia got demolished by Spence and will get beat by Porter or Thurman so why would you want to see PAC fight him? Easy win?

Comment

Really means Collazo, Ray Robinson or Qudratillo hahaha #Crawduck

Comment

Brook it is then

Comment

Working...
                    X