Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've heard whispers of Kanat Islam vs Jaime Munguia...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Liam Williams takes Munguia's head off
    Yeah and it'd be fun to watch, innit?

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
      Yeah and it'd be fun to watch, innit?

Would be bad ass

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
        Well Kanat Islam is one of GGG's Kazakh pals touted to dominate 154 you until he injured himself over two years ago and derailed his career temporarily. Now he's 35 and needs to get a title shot soon if he wants to fulfil his ambition of being world champ. He's 27-0 21KOs and he's a good puncher with well refined skills. Still he can often take his foot off the gas and just coast in there instead of really having a go which is a nasty habit to have.
        Interesting. I've seen munguia hurt momentarily several times, will be interesting to see how he deals with a middleweights punch.

At this stage

Canelo>munguia(rather easily)
        GGG>munguia
        Munguia>andrade
        Munguia>liam William's
        Derev>munguia
        Charlo>munguia(closer than some think imo though)

Munguia showed a ton of improvement with his jab last fight, even increased handspeed. We will know his ceiling within the next two years.

Comment

Originally posted by Justintimothyko View Post
          Munguia>andrade
          Munguia>liam William's
          Hell no...........

Comment

Originally posted by Justintimothyko View Post
            Interesting. I've seen munguia hurt momentarily several times, will be interesting to see how he deals with a middleweights punch.

At this stage

Canelo>munguia(rather easily)
            GGG>munguia
            Munguia>andrade
            Munguia>liam William's
            Derev>munguia
            Charlo>munguia(closer than some think imo though)

Munguia showed a ton of improvement with his jab last fight, even increased handspeed. We will know his ceiling within the next two years.
            Debatable on some of those picks. He has great punch output and better skills in his Spike fight I'll grant you that but as an Irishman and big fan of the man, I have to say Spike just wasn't ever world level at middleweight. A good fringe contender but he's more a perrenneal top 20 fighter than top 10.

Comment

Working...
            X