Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Explains Wild Conspiracy Theory Linking Coronavirus With 5G Rollout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, plausible. Need more information, Amir!

Comment

There probably is some nefarious backstory to this outbreak whether it be China lying about their numbers, the virus originating in a biowarfare research lab, etc...

When you do what amir khan is doing (throw together a lazy idiotic conspiracy theory without any effort), you embarrass people & prevent them from seeking answers. Nobody wants to look this dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by dazzlertheboxer View Post
        It is well documented of the health effects of exposure to 60ghz NM wavelengths on oxygen molecules in the human body. Kudos for Khan for raising awareness to people who are blindly walking around with 2 metre spacing thinking they can catch something off someone and at the same time the powers that be take away your businesses while you sit at home swallowing whatever fear p**n is put out by mainstream outlets.
        As opposed to fear **** put out by independent new or conspiracy theory nuts? If Young Pharaoh believes it then it is almost certainly a load of shyte.

Comment

Originally posted by shahida tko View Post
          dont worry you hindu cow piss drinking kunt

corona is in india, lets see how many piss drinkers it wipes out in "incredible india!
          ummm india owns you porky bums lmfaoooo! You bums are indias toilet bowls hahahahahah

Comment

5G has health problems but its not connected to the virus. This is mostly from China being a dirty place like all diseases in the past 1000 years.

Comment

The fight has been on for a while about the dangers of 5G. As time marches on more info will be found about the whole origin and nature of corona. 1 thing is for certain the official narrative is a lie.

https://prn.fm/gary-null-5g-studies/

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5pUXSXxnzo

Comment

the brightest human-beings question everything they are told

the stupidest human-beings believe everything they are told

that is the official justification for the very existence of science

but, in this thread...

the stupidest human-beings are criticizing the brightest... ?

WTF ?

Comment

We are living in a world full of conspiracies.

People are criticizing Amir Khan with his conspiracy story, when the majority of us have our share of conspiracy theories too. I have my share of conspiracy too and I don't mention them exactly, because I know they are baseless without substance and facts for backing up.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                      Why is it that even Bill Gates has predicted corona virus earlier, Khan has a point don't ignore this.
                      Not hard to predict something that's been recurring throughout history, this is not the first Pandemic and it will not be the last.

I see it as part of Natures population control, if people want to live like Sardines in a can, pollute and suck the life out of the planet like its a dried up chamois, well Nature will fight back and do something about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X