Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Explains Wild Conspiracy Theory Linking Coronavirus With 5G Rollout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd statement, someone found themselves a rabbit hole

Comment

It's easy to call someone crazy or simple. Instead try and consider other people's point of views. Theres always 2 sides to the story. A lot of people are quick to believe the news or social media and nobody else outside that world. I honestly believe large metro areas such as NY, Boston and San Francisco are experiments.

Comment

You guys serious..

My town has had 5G for over a year.

Bill gates predicted a pandemic, not corona virus exactly.

The virus is real, trust me. Distraction for nothing. 5G literally is not causing this. Real idiots in this world, no matter their profession or status.

Comment

Brain damage starting to kick in.

Comment

This is the Khan who thinks he will be remembered as an all time great. The same Khan who thinks he would have defeated Mayweather and the same Khan who thought his wife cheated on him with AJ. Khan loves the attention.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              This is the Khan who thinks he will be remembered as an all time great. The same Khan who thinks he would have defeated Mayweather and the same Khan who thought his wife cheated on him with AJ. Khan loves the attention.
              And you're a perfect person, you never had bs come out your mouth?? We're all guilty of it. Doesnt mean the guy cant have an opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
                You guys serious..

My town has had 5G for over a year.

Bill gates predicted a pandemic, not corona virus exactly.

The virus is real, trust me. Distraction for nothing. 5G literally is not causing this. Real idiots in this world, no matter their profession or status.
                It is real and a killer. Lots of people are not taking it seriously and staying home as they have been asked to keep from catching it and spreading it.I live in the mountains near Albuquerque and I stay home 24/7 but I hear the stores are crowded and the keeping 6 foot distance is not being followed.

Comment

He's correct. 60Ghz is microwaving us. The little information online recognizing this, is removed shortly after.

Comment

Khan must Be protected, he’s one of the extremely very few public figures that’s admitting the truth to the masses!

It’s not a coincidence that stocks in Verizon and in 5G companies have been tasted more and also that people who don’t think like the crowd are getting singled out more often and getting punished in some type of fashion!

Comment

Originally posted by taino78 View Post
                      It's easy to call someone crazy or simple. Instead try and consider other people's point of views. Theres always 2 sides to the story. A lot of people are quick to believe the news or social media and nobody else outside that world. I honestly believe large metro areas such as NY, Boston and San Francisco are experiments.

Its easy to call someone crazy when they say crazy s hit. Cell phone radiation has been a conspiracy theory every since we first had cell phones and before that it was microwaves. Its all horse crap getting people worked up over nonsense while corporations poison our air, land, water and food.

Comment

Working...
                      X