No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Otto Wallin Training Twice a Day To Stay in Shape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Otto Wallin Training Twice a Day To Stay in Shape

29-year-old Wallin (20-1, 13 KOs) is best known for his epic stand against unified and lineal heavyweight champion Tyson Fury at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas last Saturday, September 14. Wallin was able to open two grisly cuts on Fury's eye and came within a hair of stopping the champion before losing a close unanimous decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

who writes this crap otto wallin never "came within a hair of stopping the champion " and was hammers relentlessly by The Gypsy King who won by a wide margin on all the scorecards article was signed by "random hits" whoever that is random miss would be more accurate

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
      who writes this crap otto wallin never "came within a hair of stopping the champion " and was hammers relentlessly by The Gypsy King who won by a wide margin on all the scorecards article was signed by "random hits" whoever that is random miss would be more accurate
      I know, some people are still clearly mad that that fight wasn't stopped, even though Fury fought well through it. Same as the knockdown in the Wilder fight. When have you ever heard so called fans wish for a referee to stop a fight that clearly had no problems continuing.

Comment

Seems some still think the fight should have been stopped and to be fair it could quite easily been stopped had it been different referee/docs or whatever, but luckily enough the right people were in charge and saw that everything was ok to carry on and Fury was able to duly carry on with the beating of wallin.

The bad cut made people's view distorted of the actual fight and Fury was never in danger of losing it boxing wise.....

Comment

Wallin made a name for himself because of that honourableloss to Fury but I wonder how good he really is.

Comment

Only the Gypsy King could've overcome such a horrible cut against a skilled operator like Wallin. Let's not forget that Fury over trained for the fight as well, he clearly wasn't in his best physical condition.

Comment

Epic stand ? In fight he clearly lost about 10-2 in rounds?

Comment

I like to see more of Otto Wallin.

I am very curious to see how Otto Wallin fight against a top 10 contender after his decision loss by Tyson Fury. Eye test, not bad considering how he fight against one of the best heavyweight in this era.

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
                  I am very curious to see how Otto Wallin fight against a top 10 contender after his decision loss by Tyson Fury. Eye test, not bad considering how he fight against one of the best heavyweight in this era.
                  I think it is too early for him to fight top 10 contender. he should fight somebody top 20, how about Martin or Helenius.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    I think it is too early for him to fight top 10 contender. he should fight somebody top 20, how about Martin or Helenius.

I agree with you. Both of them can test him and they are better than Lucas Browne. I jump to much rapidly, putting Otto Wallin with a top 10, maybe I still have the excitement he produce against Tyson Fury.

Comment

Working...
                    X