Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBSS Fantasy Tournament: Winky Wright Stops Sugar Ray Leonard in Nine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wright stopping Leonard is laughable. Wright couldn't stop guys who were chinny. How is he gonna stop Leonard?

Comment

Originally posted by larryx... View Post
      Leonard fought at 147,154,160,168..Winky never fought at 175 it was a catchweight of 170
      Ray fought at and won a title at 175 against Lalonde

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
        don’t make it sound like he is 3 times his weight dummy...he’s not he is comparable to leonard and Leonard also boxed up to 170 when he boxed lalonde.
        It’s you talking a like a **** as usual.
        Both primes wright was 154 and so was leonard and Wright also had two razor thin decisions against Mosley who started as champion as lightweight.
        Do you follow boxing or are you that ****ing stupid.
        Wright may have been slightly bigger but not 3 times.
        Imbecile
        The 3 times part was me be sarcastic but you understand the point I am making. Wright is definitely a bigger man than Leonard and his body can definitely hold more weight then what he was actually fighting at. He can just pull a salado vs Loma and beat Ray each time. Do you know how technical Wrinky is ? With no rehydration clause he wins every time.

Give me Wright’s rehydration weight during each fight then I will admit I am wrong then. Go ahead and get me those numbers.

I bet you are also supporting fighters go fight at lower weights at welterweight then come in during the fight weighing 160lb. Like Trinidad.
        Last edited by Removed Now; 04-03-2020, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx... View Post
          Leonard fought at 147,154,160,168..Winky never fought at 175 it was a catchweight of 170
          If he originally fought at 147 he’s natural weight can’t be the same as a guy who was a always a true middleweight. 170 is just 5 pounds below Adonis and then boys. Anybody fighting north of 168 is beating Leonard period. Winky almost seemed weight drained to be. He was on that Tito Trinidad sht.

Give me Winky’s rehydration Wright during each of his prize fights.
          Last edited by Removed Now; 04-03-2020, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            Ray fought at and won a title at 175 against Lalonde
            And Roy beat Ruiz at heavyweight lol. Lolonde ain’t no Winky. If a true 175lb fighter like Adonis or Dawson fought Ray he would be in a coma.

Anybody that fighting at 175. A real live body will fold Ray. Sht I think Carl froch would fold him at 168.
            Last edited by Removed Now; 04-03-2020, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
              The 3 times part was me be sarcastic but you understand the point I am making. Wright is definitely a bigger man than Leonard and his body can definitely hold more weight then what he was actually fighting at. He can just pull a salado vs Loma and beat Ray each time. Do you know how technical Wrinky is ? With no rehydration clause he wins every time.

Give me Wright’s rehydration weight during each fight then I will admit I am wrong then. Go ahead and get me those numbers.

I bet you are also supporting fighters go fight at lower weights at welterweight then come in during the fight weighing 160lb. Like Trinidad.
              are you on drugs or what.
              The real weigh ins were on the morning of the fight so you couldn’t hydrate up by 15lbs like we have today.
              If leonard was to rehydrate the night before he would come in at 152 or 154so what on earth are you talking about.
              Winky Wright as I said is no more than a few pounds heavier not 3 times.....your idiot who needs to be locked up and kept away from boxing topics.
              All of winky weights best wins were at light middle also.
              Froch would not get near leonard what are smoking

Comment

are you on drugs or what.
                The real weigh ins were on the morning of the fight so you couldn’t hydrate up by 15lbs like we have today.
                If leonard was to rehydrate the night before he would come in at 152 or 154so what on earth are you talking about.
                Winky Wright as I said is no more than a few pounds heavier not 3 times.....your idiot who needs to be locked up and kept away from boxing topics.
                All of winky weights best wins were at light middle also.
                Froch would not get near leonard what are smoking
                We’re talking present day rehydration. Now you are trolling. You still didn’t prove anything.

You didn’t bring not one fact to this debate. The simulation already proved my point. Wright is too big for Leonard and that’s why he got stopped.

Froch wouldn’t beat Leonard at 168lb? Wow ok. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                  We’re talking present day rehydration. Now you are trolling. You still didn’t prove anything.

You didn’t bring not one fact to this debate. The simulation already proved my point. Wright is too big for Leonard and that’s why he got stopped.

Froch wouldn’t beat Leonard at 168lb? Wow ok. Lol.
                  Leonard got stopped because he was 41 years of age and after numerous retirements and activity lol.
                  Secondly Winky Wright boxed most of his career at 154 and never moved up till he was 34 , he was 5ft 10 and had the same reach as Leonard so again your on drugs.
                  He boxed at a catchweight of 170 so was never a true light heavyweight at 175 so again proved wrong.
                  As I said Winky Wright was slightly above Leonard’s weight but it’s comparable....at 30 Leonard weighed 158 against hagler and at 32 was 162 against hearns.
                  Size wise there was nothing in it so again your talking out your ass.

Comment

Leonard got stopped because he was 41 years of age and after numerous retirements and activity lol.
                    Secondly Winky Wright boxed most of his career at 154 and never moved up till he was 34 , he was 5ft 10 and had the same reach as Leonard so again your on drugs.
                    He boxed at a catchweight of 170 so was never a true light heavyweight at 175 so again proved wrong.
                    As I said Winky Wright was slightly above Leonard’s weight but it’s comparable....at 30 Leonard weighed 158 against hagler and at 32 was 162 against hearns.
                    Size wise there was nothing in it so again your talking out your ass.
                    I am putting my money on the simulation. Which was my basic point. I don’t see Ray beating Winky. Just like how Mosley didn’t honestly. I am not saying ray and Shane are on the same level. But that’s the one real world comparison we got. I think winky wins 7/10 times. Unless Ray goes on his bike and it’s and 15 round fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X