Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: Even Rebel Like Me Is Following Coronavirus Guidelines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rebel with a (rematch) clause

Comment

its hard to be a rebel when someone else is telling you what to do!

Comment

I have never heard a black man use this term to express himself . What’s next AJ on the beach with a surf board “ Hang 10 Dude , Surfs Up “

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
          AJ and Ned Flanders should start a mortorcycle gang called The Rebels.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
            AJ and Ned Flanders should start a mortorcycle gang called The Rebels.
            ROFL... lol. well played sir.

Comment

Nice one AJ, ya big ol rebel you!

Next I wanna hear what words of encouragement the King of Bombsquad Nation has to give to all his foot soldiers and citizenry.

Now in this time of crisis they need reassurance to know their King has got their back!!!

Speak oh mighty windmill...

Comment

AJ is such a dork. Respect on the overall message doe, but the "rebel" line is cornball sh^t.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Then say "Stay Inside" don't try to talk yourself up.

But I understand you guys have to stick up for him whenever he's criticized.
                  You really are going out of the way to try and invert the situation, aren't you?

He is saying stay inside, isn't he? What part of the words he spoke could not be construed as saying stay inside?

If you were to boil down his comments, they were: we all want to be out doing stuff, but we have to follow the rules, even me.

Newsflash: there is a pandemic. People are dying. People do have to stay inside.

And yet you feel a need to criticize this most elementary behaviour of looking out for others, which you feel is him talking himself up.

If that's the way you view the world, good luck to you, but I want no part of it.

Comment

Woohoo AJ the big bad "rebel". Lmao!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      AJ is such a dork. Respect on the overall message doe, but the "rebel" line is cornball sh^t.
                      This is a fair comment.

Comment

Working...
                      X