Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nelo moves up and fights WBA champ Fielding:Cherrypck GGG fights Vanes: "Goodfight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
    You mean they weren’t

Lmao
    Yeah I do

All GGG fans said about rolls fight is that it was a tune up before the Canelo rematch. Szeremeta is a mandatory. I haven't seen anybody say they were good fights. Maybe dramashow praised the rolls fight in a thread once but drama is a fanboy. Other than that I haven't seen a nobody say they were good fights. So yeah show me the posts

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Yeah I do

All GGG fans said about rolls fight is that it was a tune up before the Canelo rematch. Szeremeta is a mandatory. I haven't seen anybody say they were good fights. Maybe dramashow praised the rolls fight in a thread once but drama is a hit of fanboy. Other than that I haven't seen a nobody say they were good fights. So yeah show me the posts
      Ever heard of sarcasm
      Or maybe your just to pumped for sarcasm in this moment lol
      So let me get this clear , are you saying they were good fights ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Vanes is a 'goodfight' for Golovkin said nobody anywhere ever.

Although TBF I do think Canelo took a good deal more flack than was necessary for the Fielding fight. Rocky ain't great but he was a kinda top 10 guy from a higher division... ain't really gonna complain about that as a filler fight. Undoubtedly the easiest possible SMW title to snag though, which was kinda the point.

Comment

Ever heard of sarcasm
          Or maybe your just to pumped for sarcasm in this moment lol
          So let me get this clear , are you saying they were good fights ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
          You're a weirdo

Comment

You're a weirdo

Aren’t we all brother
            Aren’t we all

Comment

Aren’t we all brother
              Aren’t we all
              True dat

Comment

Nobody said Vanes was a good fight.... what, 1 groupie said this ans you had to create a thread? You sound like a groupie yourself. Fields was a bs fight so was Vanes and Rolls. Groupies making threads about other groupies. You guys are weirdos lol

Comment

I think what people mean by saying "Roles and Vanes were seen as good fights", is GGG didn't get a 1/10 of criticism from his fan base for taking those fights as Canelo did for taking 10x harder fights at higher weight classes.

Comment

Yeah I do

All GGG fans said about rolls fight is that it was a tune up before the Canelo rematch. Szeremeta is a mandatory. I haven't seen anybody say they were good fights. Maybe dramashow praised the rolls fight in a thread once but drama is a fanboy. Other than that I haven't seen a nobody say they were good fights. So yeah show me the posts
                    All of these fights were not good. Nobody said they were that I remember. I don't get this thread.....

Comment

Who said GGG vs vanessa was a good fight. I remember it specifically being ridiculed

Comment

Working...
                      X