Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the new yank hype that's supposed to be the new Mike Tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Amazing how I as an a American was a Fury fan of ay before your casual ass.
    LMAO. You're a big wally and a resident casual. And you expose yourself every time you create your best heavyweights threads. No one who knows about boxing takes your opinions seriously apart from hillbillies like you. LMAO.

I won't be shocked if you're from somewhere in rural Louisiana, Georgia or Mississippi. LMAO.

Comment

Do these guys get paid for trolling?

Comment

Originally posted by joemama View Post
        Do these guys get paid for trolling?
        No, they're just sad.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
          I learnt boxing after barebacking yer mum. Wasteman.

you couldn't bareback a rocking horse

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
            They hyped him up as the next Tyson. LMAO.

Even the guy was running his mouth that there are no dogs in the heavyweight division right now like the 90s and he'll beat them all. Only to get pulverised by a fat cabbie who has twice the number of wins in the loss column. LMAOOOOOOOOO.

You're from the UK. Nobody and I mean NOBODY in america was ever hyping this guy. Hes an instagram heavy bag puncher.

Comment

who the hell is this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by larryx... View Post
                who the hell is this guy?
                HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Beats me if I know

Comment

Very very very few were saying he was the new Tyson and most Americans never heard of him. Tyson was champion at age 21 and this guy is a nobody in boxing in his mid 30s. Please don't make the stupid opinion of a few know nothings the opinion of real american boxing fans because it is not.

Comment

No,No seriously..who the hell is this guy?

Comment

Well I don't know how hyped he was here in the states because I hadn't heard of him.

You seem to have taken real offense to whatever hype was praised upon him though. I am curious why you are so petty and taking joy in someone else's career short comings.

Whatever happened to this guy, at least he took a chance on himself, and pursued something most people would never try.
                      I'm sure it's more than you can ever say. I'm willing to bet $1 that you would never have the ballz to approach this man and say to his face what you have posted on here

Comment

Working...
                      X