Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guys I’m so bored, did mike Tyson ever beat an ATG in their prime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nash out View Post
    I'm in the boxingscene hall of fame.
    - -Wow!

Did they give U a medal or a chest to pin one on?

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
      - -Wow!

Did they give U a medal or a chest to pin one on?
      I inducted myself for my contributions to the forum. I also bought myself a World Championship belt. As all Champions need a belt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
        I’ve having a look at his record cause I’m bored af in lockdown and did he ever beat any ATG that were in their primes, cause looking at it he lost in the big time fights.
        He didn't beat an ATG in their prime but that doesn't mean he was not an ATG himself. Who's to say that he would not have beaten several in his own prime? That said, Tyson was a huge, enormous, out of this world, force of hype in his prime. He is one reason that I got into boxing in the 80's. But...... he is extremely, extremely overrated. He was good at what he did but he wilted when confronted with real resistance and he was very one dimensional even if that one dimension was stellar at his best. His speed and power were amazing in his prime. I think he would beat a good number of all time greats, possibly even Ali. (I say that because he was a better version of Frazier in my opinion and Frazier beat prime Ali)
        Last edited by Boxing Goat; 03-31-2020, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X