Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So when Anthony Joshua 'sticks and moves ' against ruiz he fought scared.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    I've never seen Mayweather circle and run around the ring for 3 minutes of every round like Joshua did.

Joshua literally ran
    Also considering how the first fight went where he got destroyed.He was just happy with a win,not how he got the win.Just because he got the win doesn't mean its even.

Comment

He did what he had to do to win.Most fighters would have revenge on their mind and would want a convincing win after being shamed by a fat azz who trains on snicker bars.He looks damaged to me snicker boy came in fatter and slower and to see this big muscle guy running away from all that bouncing flesh was quite funny.Aj needs to heal his fragil mind.Fury will get in his head so bad I predict another melt down and this time they will need a mop to get him off the floor.Not a Wilder fan so don’t start with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
        He did what he had to do to win.Most fighters would have revenge on their mind and would want a convincing win after being shamed by a fat azz who trains on snicker bars.He looks damaged to me snicker boy came in fatter and slower and to see this big muscle guy running away from all that bouncing flesh was quite funny.Aj needs to heal his fragil mind.Fury will get in his head so bad I predict another melt down and this time they will need a mop to get him off the floor.Not a Wilder fan so don’t start with that.
        Dummy, so boxing is fought based on build and not skills and ring IQ?

I said you're a low IQ having idiot a few days ago and you keep proving me right. Most of you yanks are clinically dumb. LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
          Also considering how the first fight went where he got destroyed.He was just happy with a win,not how he got the win.Just because he got the win doesn't mean its even.
          Another dumb yank and anime fan.

You lot are a special breed of dumb human beings. LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
            Another dumb yank and anime fan.

You lot are a special breed of dumb human beings. LMAO.
            I'm sorry your idol wasn't impressive.He was destroyed in the first fight by a fat guy who's diet is snickers and beer.

Comment

I'm sorry your idol wasn't impressive.He was destroyed in the first fight by a fat guy who's diet is snickers and beer.
              I don't have an idol, you anime watching dumb oaf.

The guy has made more money in 6 yrs than all your favourite boxers combined and he still has 4 belts. He's your idols' idol, you peasant. LMAO.

Dumb yank.

LMAOOOOO.

Comment

“Even” or not, if Joshua can get by pulev he’ll be moving on to big fights vs the best in the division for belts, while Ruiz will be lucky to get another shot. He couldn’t even get his fat ass in shape to make the most of his situation.

Comment

never seen a better racecar driver than aj,all those muscles and stuff

Comment

To be fair, did you see the guys face any time Ruiz attempted to trade? He looked terrified

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                      But when mayweather ran away from every opponent that's the sweet science and real boxing? Huh?

no no no... what happened first... ?

put it this way...

if you are one of the shltheads who called Mayweather a runner

then you have no defense whatsoever for Joshua

you certainly do not get to change your mind today

which one is it... ?

the answer to your question is...

NO, AJ did not run... unless you have called other fighters a runner when they chose to employ the sweet science... in which case, AJ ran like a scared bltch

the answer to your question depends on how real you are

Comment

Working...
                      X