Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So when Anthony Joshua 'sticks and moves ' against ruiz he fought scared.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION][/MENTION]
    Originally posted by BangEM View Post
    LMAO. I guess Ali was mentally weak when Cooper almost knocked him out. Tyson was mentally weak when he was savagely beaten by Douglas. Lennox Lewis was mentally weak when he was knocked out cold by the crazed/bummy McCall. LMAO.

Your hero just got destroyed by a big fat gypo on yer black history month. Your history is tainted forever by a gypo. LMAO.

Low IQ having clown. LMAO.
    Your a complete idiot my guy was Lennox Lewis your female like emotions have blinded you.Never was a Wilder fan .Your emotions are overrunning your brain I’m a boxing fan not some rotten teeth man chowder eating Britt that blindly lives through any kingdom fighter.I do deeply apologize if in fact you are a woman .

Comment

I said AJ did what he had to do to win.He felt he didn’t want to trade with Ruiz or most likely didn’t have the confidence.I just said it was funny watching the lard ass with tittties flapping in the wind chasing this muscle bound guy.Dont be so sensitive.

Comment

Joshua held a lot in Ruiz II. I was wondering if that is part of his new style like Wlad. I hope not.

Comment

Lol at people who really believe Joshua is some kind of master boxer...

The guy is stiffer than David Price and has zero defensive ability whatsoever.

He is just a better marketed / managed version of Frank Bruno, except Bruno COULD box.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
            I said AJ did what he had to do to win.He felt he didn’t want to trade with Ruiz or most likely didn’t have the confidence.I just said it was funny watching the lard ass with tittties flapping in the wind chasing this muscle bound guy.Dont be so sensitive.
            Shut yer mouth. He fought a special fight and it was a masterclass and one of the best performances by a heavyweight in this era.

You think it’s easy for a heavyweight to be that disciplined, be able to maintain distance, move in angles like he did and still throw crisp counterpunches for 12 rds in a shut out? Even won’t be able to keep that type of composure against that type of hand speed for 12 rds and we all saw what the bum Wallin did to him.

Comment

This all ridiculous , boxing is about out playing your opponent. Just like chess take advantage of weak positions and movement. People want tough man fights or Kimbo slice fight backyard caveman brawls go watch it . Boxing is master class fighting !

Comment

Originally posted by Tutsa View Post
                This all ridiculous , boxing is about out playing your opponent. Just like chess take advantage of weak positions and movement. People want tough man fights or Kimbo slice fight backyard caveman brawls go watch it . Boxing is master class fighting !

If all boxing matches were to be as you described it , the reality is , boxing would not have many fans

Comment

Originally posted by larryx... View Post
                  well When was Floyd ever running around the ring from a guy he was 6 inches taller then?
                  So all the heavyweights who moved from prime Tyson were cowards?

Smh at the nonsense you say

Comment

Joshua fought smart and won every round, the same people calling him a coward were the ones relishing him losing the first fight and the same people who gave him no chance in the rematch. Their called haters

Comment

I watched this fight recently, and he didn’t fight scared. He wanted to fight Ruiz on a few occasions and tried his hand in one of the later rounds but got smacked around for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X