Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Otto Wallin Certain He Has Coronavirus; Self-Isolated Since March 14

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Otto Wallin Certain He Has Coronavirus; Self-Isolated Since March 14

It's been a rough month for Otto Wallin. Four weeks ago, the Swedish heavyweight contender suffered a stress fracture in his left foot that cost him what was supposed to be a televised fight versus Lucas Browne. Now Wallin is certain he has contracted coronavirus.
    [Click Here To Read More]

why doesn't he get tested?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      He's toughing it out like a bad ass. If he's letting those in NYC with worth symptoms get treated first then props to him.

Comment

Next he we will stub his toe, open his mouth to scream, and a bee will fly into his mouth. Will get whiplash in a fender bender on the way to the hospital for bee sting. Other driver will be walking towards him to take information until he trips over his own feet and head butts Wallin in the face.

Comment

Something up the nose = unacceptable.

They need a better way to test. Pee in a cup or something

Comment

Iam sorry but why the hell did they make an article on otto wallin self diagnosing himself with coronavirus ?? Lol are they that desperate to find something to write about ??

Comment

Not so easy to get access.Im in washington state.I was told just to stay home,the testing is being reserved for the groups who are most vulnerable and essential personal.

Comment

Idiots commenting dont know how bad and overloaded the healthcare is. Nurses not going home for days

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
                  Next he we will stub his toe, open his mouth to scream, and a bee will fly into his mouth. Will get whiplash in a fender bender on the way to the hospital for bee sting. Other driver will be walking towards him to take information until he trips over his own feet and head butts Wallin in the face.
                  Too many puss’es on this forum. The world is reporting many people being silent carriers without symptoms. This is what I said weeks ago. Many people have strong immune symptoms and proves why the mortality rate is low. I had already tested for the beta corona last month and I had never felt like that before. I didn’t go to the hospital and I was told I just had mild flu. I train at least 2 hours a day everyday. Good blood circulation in Athletes makes a difference. Your immune cells are able to get to places faster.

Many on this board probably have had it last month and didn’t show the bad symptoms.

It was also recently whistleblowed that there has always been direct flights from Wuhan to Italy vise versa because of textile trades with factories on both ends. This business had workers fly back and forth for 2 decades.

That wasn’t reported.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
                    Too many puss’es on this forum. The world is reporting many people being silent carriers without symptoms. This is what I said weeks ago. Many people have strong immune symptoms and proves why the mortality rate is low. I had already tested for the beta corona last month and I had never felt like that before. I didn’t go to the hospital and I was told I just had mild flu. I train at least 2 hours a day everyday. Good blood circulation in Athletes makes a difference. Your immune cells are able to get to places faster.

Many on this board probably have had it last month and didn’t show the bad symptoms.

It was also recently whistleblowed that there has always been direct flights from Wuhan to Italy vise versa because of textile trades with factories on both ends. This business had workers fly back and forth for 2 decades.

That’s wasn’t reported. There are definitely some political interests in all of this

Comment

Working...
                    X