Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG fans, let's be honest, what was GGG's Worst Career Choice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
    Right. I appreciate u saying u don’t know what GGGs walk around weight is, because it’s honest. Anyone saying they know GGGs walk around weight is full of it. I mean Canelo is famous for not getting on a scale during fight night. GGG said he’d get on the scale fight night if Canelo would also, but it never happened. Canelo said GGG was too big for him and would need a catch weight at the beginning of negotiations. I know there’s all this strategy behind hiding ur in ring weight. But boxers running their mouth about someone else’s weight without willing to back it up on the scale is what it is. I’d love to see anyone post a picture of GGG at 200lbs+?!! Yeah right. What did Nelo weigh in ring vs Kovalev? I mean if it’s such a big deal in negotiations and the fans would love to know then why not everyone get on the scale for fight night?!!
    I’ve never heard that GGG told Canelo he would do same fight night weigh-in?? Provide a legit link!

I saw both fights and pretty much all the tours.

If your trying to imply GGG was smaller then Canelo you can go suk a fkn DIC!!!! And wipe that GGG cum off your chin.

God I HATE RTARDED ass GGG fans...

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      ward didnt want the fight in 2012-13. why do you always leave that part out? he tried to fight sartison instead. that is a fact. then in 2015 he wanted ggg to postpone the canelo fight for a year and sign a multi fight deal with him. why do you act like ward was out there waiting for a ggg fight? he wasnt.
      Man MY biggest regret is GGg never fought Ward! Some of my 401K plan counted on it.

I mean you got DOPES like this that actually believe GGG would of beat or even blasted through Ward...

I think this DOPE one time said if they fought GGG would KO Ward... I have zero doubt she said the same thing about Canelo.

Just read his comments now? Ward scurred doe!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
        I’d love to see anyone post a picture of GGG at 200lbs+?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Man MY biggest regret is GGg never fought Ward! Some of my 401K plan counted on it.

I mean you got DOPES like this that actually believe GGG would of beat or even blasted through Ward...

I think this DOPE one time said if they fought GGG would KO Ward... I have zero doubt she said the same thing about Canelo.

Just read his comments now? Ward scurred doe!!!
          Remember when GGG fans or Canelo haters would fabricate rumours or lie that Canelo was a Cruiserweight when he fought at 155, yet GGG always been bigger... “168 easy for me” doe

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
            Remember when GGG fans or Canelo haters would fabricate rumours or lie that Canelo was a Cruiserweight when he fought at 155, yet GGG always been bigger... “168 easy for me” doe

Lol yeah I remember. If also had some of them claim to me Canelo was 6’ tall

Canelo Alvarez 6’ 3” 195 lbs

Vs.

TINY GGG 5’ 6” 160 lbs SOAKING wet!!!

GGG fans are the WORST. This from a fanbase that approved Vanes and Rolls. Said Ward a nobody and Monroe more known then Lara. And 154-168 was fake news. I took it at a shot at Cotto, Floyd, Canelo and Ward at 168.

He was asked could he beat Ward and said YES then pussed out. Can’t forget 36minutes turn fight down...

U also forgot to mention Cotto made WAY more than Canelo. Canelo did B-Side against Floyd AND Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post

Blondman says GGG still way smaller. He says that’s photoshopped lol

Comment

GGG is a FKN LIAR and his fans believe all his BSht.

“Anyone from 154-168” Was a lie.

“Monroe more known than Lara”

“I want all the Belts”

“Life Changing Money” Which was actually $1.5 million same as Lemuix who just won a VACANT IBF Belt. Isn’t that going after the weakest Champion like gggtards say??? And also lead many to believe Saunders turned down $5 million

I mean even when contracts are signed and agreed upon he makes last minute changes to them. He added $1,000,000 per/lb penalty to Chavez Jr.

Let’s not forget the Jacobs fight was postponed and almost never happened over $500K....GGG one cheap FUK. Fired his trainer who rode and died with him.

Poor fkn SPORT even ran out of ring CRYING after Canelo beat him. That some BS right there and DISRESPECTFUL to boxing.
                Last edited by Shadoww702; 03-24-2020, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Blondman says GGG still way smaller. He says that’s photoshopped lol
                  remember when they said Canelo was a ''Cruiser'' against GGG? Yet Canelo was bigger in the Kovalev fight, and Kovalev was STILL bigger... lol

Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 03-24-2020, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Look at me I’m ggg! I lost boo hoo I’m not gonna give a post fight interview and say we did a hell of a fight and thank my fans! I promise I’ll be back!!! I tried my best but it just wasn’t my nite.

No, I’m gonna “Broner” out of the ring looking like a B@tch so Canelo fans can laugh at me and leave MY fans looking like Douchebags while they get laughed at for their GOD crying. All way until they get in their lil “Safe Spot” (cars) in the parking lot...Why these Canelo fans soo mean to me???
                    Last edited by Shadoww702; 03-24-2020, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                      The thread topic is worst career move, not resume.

I assumed we were talking about his career as a whole in terms of success and what may have impeded that end. I’m saying it’s kind of irrelevant because he got there regardless. We could fantasize about him becoming some crossover superstar, but I don’t think that was ever going to happen. There was really only one fighter in the world that was close to that during the years ggg’s brand was being built, and that’s canelo...and the majority of casual sports fans probably had no idea who he was. It’s very unlikely that ggg was gonna surpass even that level of stardom without a strong built in fan base like canelo had with the Mexicans.

At the end of the day, ggg achieved the things that all fighters in the sport dream of, regardless if there’s things he could have done different. I mean, do you honestly think even if he could beat ward, that win would’ve made him a household name? Ward wasn’t a draw at all and nobody was buying ppvs at the time.

yep... and his worst move legacy-wise was ducking Saunders

#noundisputed

I don't give a fcuk about other peoples money

not sure why you rate it so highly

if Golovkin wanted money, then he needed to become a superstar... and if he wanted to become a superstar, then he needed to do something super

Comment

Working...
                      X