Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG fans, let's be honest, what was GGG's Worst Career Choice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
    Cmon dude. Make a poll and ask posters if they remember wanting GGG to be Undisputed. Do you know how many people said GGG would beat BJS? Clearly you’re trolling or not being honest. BJS himself said to Eubank Jr.’s face that GGG would beat them both on the same night... get out of here with this “nobody wanted to see.”

Do you know how many Crawford fans wanted to see him fight Indongo or Burns for unifications that led to Undisputed? BJs has way more skills than Indongo or Burns, so stop with the excuses to excuse GGG from risking Undisputed.

Again, Canelo would’ve still had to have seen GGG for all the belts so it merely means GGG bent over to Oscar...literally... to make that fight sooner..which would’ve happened anyways

Bullsquirt. No one would have preferred BJS vs. GGG over Canelo vs. GGG. Not even BJS fans. Stop lying.

Comment

BJS invading the UK presser because initially everyone wanted GGG vs BJS for Astana Expo 2017.

https://youtu.be/jJuwAz-ekoQ

And here's a link of BJS saying GGG would beat himself and Eubanks Jr on the same night.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        ward didnt want the fight in 2012-13. why do you always leave that part out? he tried to fight sartison instead. that is a fact. then in 2015 he wanted ggg to postpone the canelo fight for a year and sign a multi fight deal with him. why do you act like ward was out there waiting for a ggg fight? he wasnt.
        Cmon bro. You know how the game works. Ward was there. If GGG had been beating guys at 168, like the no names at 160, from 2011-2013, then Industry would’ve pushed a Ward fight. At least it would’ve shown GGG smashing dudes at 168 and being a 2 Division Champ and still Undefeated. Then it means Ward would’ve had options facing Kovalev at 175 or GGG at Catchweight from 168-174...

The problem is that GGG made a narrative per his mouth to want all the belts and apparently didn’t understand the concept or prestige of “Undisputed” since he didn’t fight BJS when he told Garett Davies “100% with BJS” for all the belts.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
          Bullsquirt. No one would have preferred BJS vs. GGG over Canelo vs. GGG. Not even BJS fans. Stop lying.
          You’re an idiot. How many times, even daggum agrees, if GGG beat BJS, it means ALL MIDDLEWEIGHTS including Canelo would have to SEE GGG. If Canelo skipped 160 to 168 while GGG was defending beyond BHOp and undefeated, then GGG diehards would have something irrefutable. That didn’t happen. GGG ducked Undisputed with BJS for Astana Expo 2017 when HBO had those tarps for 2 years doing GGG a favor. Unless you guys think Expo 2017 felt HBO helped their event? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
            https://youtu.be/jJuwAz-ekoQ

And here's a link of BJS saying GGG would beat himself and Eubanks Jr on the same night.
            I already said that in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
              The dip**** seriously said that there was a "narrative" for Golovkin and Ward since 2011, somehow before people knew who the **** Golovkin was, while Ward was doing the Super 6. Stop wasting your time with this guy. He thinks he's always right and can't concede to anything.
              Look at you all sensitive for GGG. You think prospect buildups in industry doesn’t circulate? You think HBO was stupid? Did Industry know that GGG was an Olympian? GGG here in 2012, what was he asked and did Kellerman ask him head on about Ward?

It’s TIMESTAMPED for yo dumbass!

Comment

lol. funny stuff you read on NSB. Why didn't GGG ever enroll at 168? Ducked BJS for UNDISPUTED... because he wanted Canelo's money? see post from TJ Bumway
                I think the statement about fighting anyone from 154-168 was a mistake. What GGG should have said was

"I'm willing to kill myself to make 154 for Floyd Mayweather Jr. or Manny Pacquiao but other than that I'm a middleweight."

He wouldn't have so many critics if he had said that instead and no one would have expected him to face Andre Ward.

Other than that, I think he could have been more willing to budge in initial negotiations with Canelo to get him in the ring a year or so earlier. Canelo could have budged a bit too, however he knew he was both the A-side and the younger fighter so I get it.

Comment

Originally posted by emceetns View Post
                  I think the statement about fighting anyone from 154-168 was a mistake. What GGG should have said was

"I'm willing to kill myself to make 154 for Floyd Mayweather Jr. or Manny Pacquiao but other than that I'm a middleweight."

He wouldn't have so many critics if he had said that instead and no one would have expected him to face Andre Ward.

Other than that, I think he could have been more willing to budge in initial negotiations with Canelo to get him in the ring a year or so earlier. Canelo could have budged a bit too, however he knew he was both the A-side and the younger fighter so I get it.
                  GGG using Hagler to stay at 160 is a copout. Not only is GGG bigger than Hagler, but many Middleweights moved up. How many current stars or P4P guys now have moved up in weight. GGG walks around 190. He’s been even bigger at 200+.

Comment

Why didn’t GGG take the BJS fight for Undisputed? Was Loeffler afraid to be singled out by GBP/Ring affiliation?

If GGG had been Undisputed everyone would have to have seen him including Canelo. Was GBP worried that GGG would’ve relinquished all the belts (and move to 168) and have Canelo wait after beating Bhop’s record first then playing hardball with negotiations?
                    Why didn’t Conelo fight him at 160 instead of claiming he wasn’t a middleweight and hiding behind his Conelo weight of 155 bs?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      then they would have dropped the belt so how does he get the fight? would you rather have free money and the possibility of the fight happening or no money and the possibility of the fight happening hmmm
                      and ggg becomes the champ, but really you dont know this, maravilla had already agreed to fight ggg if he beaten cotto, but lets face it, ggg wasnt about the belts as he lied for years, he was after the money...

Comment

Working...
                      X