Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG fans, let's be honest, what was GGG's Worst Career Choice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only someone who doesn't have an "outstanding success rate," say they have an outstanding success rate. People don't actually talk like that if they're successful at anything. Results speak for themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
      Awwww. And there was me thinking you'd found your nuts... Ah well, there's still time. Probably gonna be another month or two before the league's up and running again... c'mon, Bud, you know you wanna.

Oh yeah, and you find yourself over my neck of the woods you're more than welcome and we'll go for a spar, Taekwondo or boxing although I'll freely admit my old ass is well outta shape now and I never stuck at that ish anyways... or a roll if you got any BJJ... whatever you like.

LMAO

when some casual fukwit challenges you to a internet fight... you know his ass got busted wide open

was it the " lipstick on a pig " comment... ?

dude, you know not what you say... careful

you don't live in Australia by any chance ?

hilarious

you REEK of dopey casual... gonna be hard to wash off that stanch

Comment

• Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
        Only someone who doesn't have an "outstanding success rate," say they have an outstanding success rate. People don't actually talk like that if they're successful at anything. Results speak for themselves.

FACT: I have an outstanding success rate

I would say " phenomenal " would be even more accurate

e.g.

I have made PLENTY of predictions/breakdowns... dozens, probably hundreds... everyone can attest to that, because I have been here for years

I challenge you to find one where I was wrong

there is one... see if you can find it

I calculate how the styles mesh, and all of the known factors... and I have an excellent feel for this game, due to experience... and most importantly, I do not fanboy... like you clowns

shoo now... go prove me wrong

and little scrappy-doo koba can search through that 309 page thread where I proved him and the other shltheads wrong on a PILE of things... that was a real education, I would actually say that koba learned more in that thread than anywhere else, in the 5 minutes that he has been following this sport

we can trade breakdowns anytime you want buddy

Comment

• Probably just being gun shy against Canelo in the second fight.

He should have let his hands go and thrown more punches.

Specially when considering that when he hit Canelo with some heat, Canelo froze up something fierce.

Otherwise there wasn't any real bad moves done by GGG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Damn my bad.... A angry F@ggot??? That’s new.
            Ouch that hurts more than a 13 inch **** up my azz with no lube

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              LMAO

when some casual fukwit challenges you to a internet fight... you know his ass got busted wide open

was it the " lipstick on a pig " comment... ?

dude, you know not what you say... careful

you don't live in Australia by any chance ?

hilarious

you REEK of dopey casual... gonna be hard to wash off that stanch

That wasn't a challenge Scrappy... that was exactly what I said it was - an offer for a genuiine friendly spar. Same offer I've made to some of the folk I actually like on here, and the offer's still there if you ever find yourself in the UK. It's a bonding experience, man.

Besides, man, why would I want to challenge you? You're the light entertainment mate.

Take the test Charlie, just take the test.
              Last edited by Citizen Koba; 03-30-2020, 02:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                FACT: I have an outstanding success rate

I would say " phenomenal " would be even more accurate

e.g.

I have made PLENTY of predictions/breakdowns... dozens, probably hundreds... everyone can attest to that, because I have been here for years

I challenge you to find one where I was wrong

there is one... see if you can find it

I calculate how the styles mesh, and all of the known factors... and I have an excellent feel for this game, due to experience... and most importantly, I do not fanboy... like you clowns

shoo now... go prove me wrong

and little scrappy-doo koba can search through that 309 page thread where I proved him and the other shltheads wrong on a PILE of things... that was a real education, I would actually say that koba learned more in that thread than anywhere else, in the 5 minutes that he has been following this sport

we can trade breakdowns anytime you want buddy
                Prove it Mr Phenomenal. Take the test. Picking Floyd to beat Berto, McGregor and Nasugawa doesn't make you an ATG boxing analyst, man.

Words are empty. Your 'facts' have been proved to be subjective nonsense and yourself to be as deluded as Charlie Z. Over and over again. That you're proud of being too stupid to listen says it all really.

Take the test.

Take the test.

Just do it..... *****cat.

Anyways. I wasted enough time on this nonsense. PM me when you find your nuts, man, and I'll be in touch when we get the league back up and running.

Get some love in your life, brother.
                Last edited by Citizen Koba; 03-30-2020, 02:54 AM.

Comment

That wasn't a challenge Scrappy... that was exactly what I said it was - an offer for a genuiine friendly spar. Same offer I've made to some of the folk I actually like on here, and the offer's still there if you ever find yourself in the UK. It's a bonding experience, man.

Besides, man, why would I want to challenge you? You're the light entertainment mate.

Take the test Charlie, just take the test.

what a shlthead

1) calls someone scrappy
                  2) loses a debate, and immediately wants to fight

are you short in real life... ?

kid, you are full-of-shlt... and have never laced em up in your life

you do not have experience... but then act like a typical casual-fan dummy

I got your number son

Comment

Prove it Mr Phenomenal. Take the test. Picking Floyd to beat Berto, McGregor and Nasugawa doesn't make you an ATG boxing analyst, man.

Words are empty. Your 'facts' have been proved to be subjective nonsense and yourself to be as deluded as Charlie Z. Over and over again. That you're proud of being too stupid to listen says it all really.

Take the test.

Take the test.

Just do it..... *****cat.

Anyways. I wasted enough time on this nonsense. PM me when you find your nuts, man, and I'll be in touch when we get the league back up and running.

Get some love in your life, brother.

1) " the league "

what a little fukwit loooool

2) fcuk your "league" kid LMAO... I do not play in sandpits with dumb kids

but, if you are respectful, and stop fronting desperately like you are now... I will trade breakdowns with anyone, anywhere, anytime... like I have done for YEARS... and may even do so with you

" the league "

kid, I owned your dumb ass in that 309 page thread... on soooo many things

things that are really obvious now with the benefit of hindsight

perhaps I should post some details... because yea, you ran with every single bit of casual-fan bullshlt in that thread... ALL OF IT LMAO

you cannot behave like an ignorant dumbass one day, and then plead for credibility the next... you just can't

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Probably just being gun shy against Canelo in the second fight.

He should have let his hands go and thrown more punches.

Specially when considering that when he hit Canelo with some heat, Canelo froze up something fierce.

Otherwise there wasn't any real bad moves done by GGG.

after more than a decade as a pro... he does not have 1 signature win on his resume

nothing LMAO

actually, you're right... he probably would have lost the fights he avoided

Comment

Working...
                      X