Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Hearn is Like Trump - He Can't Keep His Mouth Shut!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Hearn is Like Trump - He Can't Keep His Mouth Shut!

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, who along with Frank Warren is the promoter of WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, has taken a few verbal jabs at rival promoter Eddie Hearn. Arum believes Hearn has a problem with keeping his mouth shut - and compared the Matchroom CEO to the President of The United States, Donald Trump.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hearn has always been a lying prat

Comment

Ironic, I'd say Arum runs his mouth way more than Hearn... Well, maybe he's had a revelation late in life.

Comment

Arum can't keep his mouth shut either.

Comment

What is Arum talking about? Is he saying that a promoter shouldn't talk when the interest of his boxer is at play? Arum and Warren, Fury's promoters, are the ones who shouldn't talk too much and concentrate on clearing Fury's name, by all means.

Their tactics are only creating more questions about this allegation and might lead to UKAD reopening the case with as result that Fury gets stripped.

Comment

half the american population voted for trump, eddie only got one vote, his dad

Comment

In just a few short years, Hearn has skyrocketed to the near the top of the global hated sportsman list. Quite an achievement. No doubt the Whyte cheating/BBBoC & UKAD bribing fast tracked it. Well earned Eddie!

Comment

how the ****ckc does Arum say this?

The guy spills lies daily, and doesn;t STFU

Comment

Yep I agree, and hearn’s minions remind me of trumps legions of white nationalist extremists....both groups are ultranationalist populists

Comment

I would like to see Tyson i Fury and Arum talk about President Donald J Trump as it seems Arum doesn't like The President but Tyson Fury is a fan.

Comment

Working...
                    X