Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Atlas: Wilder Doesn't Know How To Fight; Exposed Again For No Fundamentals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldn't agree more. Wilder has been over protected for too long, otherwise he could have had more L on his record. That's the naked truth.

Comment

Originally posted by noelanthony View Post
      jay taught wilder how to box??? If that wilder and his cronies should f#uck him up. He hasn’t learned s#hit from deas and even if deas taught him everything he knows it wouldn’t amount to s#hit. Deas should be in the corner as a chucky mascot. Breland should be promoted to top trainer.although i think it’s time deontay gets a no nonsense trainer
      breeland cant even speak lol.... Go watch his interviews

Comment

Originally posted by sinderellaman View Post
        i've always said that with robert garcia, wilder gets that body on his record.
        Look at what garcia did with pavlik in such a short time.
        wilder is too country i guess he doesnt wanna leave alabama! And no great coach is going to that shid hole full time! He needs to move to la/vegas like caleb plant did from tennesse

Comment

Originally posted by HaymonsPlanet View Post
          wilder is too country i guess he doesnt wanna leave alabama! And no great coach is going to that shid hole full time! He needs to move to la/vegas like caleb plant did from tennesse
          Magic works better in the stix.

Comment

Wilder needs Jesus

Wilder needs to learn to fight as atlas says point blank

Comment

And Teddy is a FRAUD, hung around the Cus D'amato camp but was a peon and Kevin Rooney and Cus were the real trainers. Teddy couldn't train a dog to piss on a tree...

Comment

If a broken clock is right twice a day...

It must be Teddy time!

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  That's not terrible advice, I like that kind of talk in a corner, it pumps you up.
                  I actually like a few of Teddy's corner talks, and I've even gone as far to say that he would motivate me in some situations where need be, but Gvozdyk had just taken 3 minutes of body blows from Beterbiev and he was ****ED.

Comment

we should all listen to atlas, hes been around the world, (get it atlas world, no ok)

Comment

Atlas lost in space, as usual... Wilder knows how to fight, but he can't box!

Comment

Working...
                      X