Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alejandra Jimenez Stripped By WBO; Crews-Dezurn Reinstated As Champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alejandra Jimenez Stripped By WBO; Crews-Dezurn Reinstated As Champ

Like every boxer in the world today, Franchon Crews-Dezurn isn't quite sure when she will be able to return the ring. When she does, there will be at least one major title back around her waist. The World Boxing Organization has formally stripped Alejandra Jimenez of her super middleweight title after failing to comply with a Show Cause order after testing positive for a banned substance. The ruling, which was handed down on Tuesday, results in the belt making its way back to Crews-Dezurn and their January 10 bout officially treated as a No-Decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Im mexican but this tranny made a joke of us mexican fans , steroidhead mf, even in steroids she barely pulled off the fight, could've even been a draw

Comment

“Notwithstanding the foregoing, Ms. Jimenez filed two email communications with no reliable, credible, or relevant supporting evidence in her defense, rather unfounded averments and allegations unsupported in the record.”

sounds like tyson fury's defense

Comment

Good for the Franchise

Comment

Lost damn near 100lbs and looked and sounded like a straight dude. The least shocking failed drug test in history of boxing. LMAO

Comment

ew gross lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              Lost damn near 100lbs and looked and sounded like a straight dude. The least shocking failed drug test in history of boxing. LMAO
              Yeah, I honestly was wondering why they were talking about a girl fighter during sum guys ringwalk. Thought it was disrespectful until I figured it out. I remember a female boxer from Texas in the late 90s who was Jacked and held a state bench press record of 315lbs. She wore a black cowboy hat.

Comment

What's up with the WBC? Are they going to let him keep the title? The voice is way too deep. Showed a picture to co workers, and they said it looked like a dude. Hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
                  Yeah, I honestly was wondering why they were talking about a girl fighter during sum guys ringwalk. Thought it was disrespectful until I figured it out. I remember a female boxer from Texas in the late 90s who was Jacked and held a state bench press record of 315lbs. She wore a black cowboy hat.
                  Was her name Maxine Waters???

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Was her name Maxine Waters???
                    No idea. But that name didn’t show any boxer on search. She was white, yoked and lean. I only ever saw her the one fight. Never actually thought of her again since this Jimenez. She wasent that impressive a fighter. Just curious if anyone knows who I’m talking about.

Comment

Working...
                    X