Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roger Mayweather Passes Away at Age 58

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor guy. He hadn't been doing well recently by the sound of things... I remember all the buzz when he went missing.

RIP

Comment

• Always like uncle Roger. Rip champ

Comment

• Damn. RIP. Time flies man...seemed like 2012 was last year and the Cotto fight no sooner, but that was almost 10 years ago.

Be easy good brother

Comment

• RIP Roger sad news

Comment

• Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
            The best way to beat diabetes to significantly reduce your body fat and to pay attention to your diet. Roger wasn't visibly fat with clothes on but he was probably skinny fat especially around the midsection. The fat in that part of the body is the worst for diabetes.

Apparently Roger didn't follow any plan to deal with diabetes and it kept getting worse, this combined with decades of fighting in a tremendous era of boxing really did him in. Gone too early!
            Yeah he had a gut, didnt take his meds, and was what the medical call a "bad diabetic".

If you let any ailment have its way... it's going to take you over. Happy hes no longer suffering, but 58? Come on man...

Comment

• The Good man

R I P best trainer of the decade.

Comment

• Roger was always my favorite out of the Mayweathers. RIP

Comment

• RIP Roger Mayweather.

Comment

• RiP Roger Mayweather!

Comment

• Known best as the uncle of young Floyd, but we need to remember the Black Mamba was one of the best defensive counter punchers the sport has seen on his own.

I'm really bugged that I never got to meet him face to face.

Comment

Working...
                      X