Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Fury Won't Be Happy Over Less Money in Wilder Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Fury Won't Be Happy Over Less Money in Wilder Trilogy

Eddie Hearn, promoter for WBO, IBF, IBO, WBA heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, does not expect the same financial success for Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder trilogy fight. Last month, Fury dropped Wilder twice and eventually stopped him in the seventh round to capture the WBC heavyweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If you ask me, Tyson Fury has made more money than he deserved to make in the sport of boxing, robbing everyone. However, If Tyson should ever get a shot at A.J and cheat him of the IBF-WBA-WBO, I cant call it a robbery considering Joshua arguably is holding Tyson's titles.

But then again, Phooey should of never got his hands on them in the first place for failing UKAD testing in his WBA-WBO final eliminator vs. ********* Hammer -- the game is grimy, too many cheats in this dreadful division.
    Last edited by 1hourRun; 03-14-2020, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Hearn is all about the money and can't imagine that anything else matters.

Comment

He will still make more money than the majority of his fights, and gain even more exposure in the US.

Hearn and Joshua haven't stopped talking about the Gypsy King even though they have a fight scheduled. Fury is just in Morecambe, changing shiatty nappies, shaving his head and taking the bins to the tip.

Comment

Contracts were signed and they have to be honored.

You do know about honor, don't you, Eddie Hearn?

Comment

I remembered when Ruiz had a signed contract for the rematch, the energy from here was totally different. It was “Haymon” must have found a loophole in the contract. It was Ruiz shouldn’t do the rematch, he should do it again in America. I guess that energy wouldn’t be applied here too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              I remembered when Ruiz had a signed contract for the rematch, the energy from here was totally different. It was “Haymon” must have found a loophole in the contract. It was Ruiz shouldn’t do the rematch, he should do it again in America. I guess that energy wouldn’t be applied here too.
              Andy had to take the fight on short notice and was forced to sign a rematch contract that didn't reward him much at all for knocking AJ's ass out. AJ still got the vast lion's share of the money for their second fight.

Fury was given a 50/50 deal for fight two, and the rematch clause in the contract gives the winner a 60/40 split for fight three.

That's why the responses are totally different.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Andy had to take the fight on short notice and was forced to sign a rematch contract that didn't reward him .
                I didn’t know they held a gun to his head when he was messaging Team Joshua for that fight. I didn’t know that’s 6 weeks notice is another excuse. Good energy doe, let’s see if any other poster join your excuses/energy levels so far. Let’s keep this up..

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  If you ask me, Tyson Fury has made more money than he deserved to make in the sport of boxing, robbing everyone. However, If Tyson should ever get a shot at A.J and cheat him of the IBF-WBA-WBO, I cant call it a robbery considering Joshua arguably is holding Tyson's titles.

But then again, Phooey should of never got his hands on them in the first place for failing UKAD testing in his WBA-WBO final eliminator vs. ********* Hammer -- the game is grimy, too many cheats in this dreadful division.
                  salty much

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
                    salty much

I'm OK, but Is Tyson still mad at the BBBofC and UKAD tho???

Comment

Working...
                    X