Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields' Brother Sentenced To 1 Year in Jail in Bashir Assault Case

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justice has been served.

Comment

Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
      Smfh! Am i the only one pissed off that he got a year!?
      Hes obviously a good innocent child who was on his way to church when he was attacked by bashir and retaliated out of self defence
      Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
      That was a too light of a sentence.
      Joke of a sentence.

Comment

Doesn't make sense, you got guys locked up for life for selling weed, while this piece of human excrement gets a place to sleep and three meals a day for the next 300 or so days. To guys like him that sh**t will feel like a nap. I think there should be greater punishment for such an assault on an elder. Plus he blindsided the elder?

Comment

we can only hope he meets someone in the clink who will slap some sense into him

Comment

Thank God! What a lowlife scumbag! Thug life should be team Shields name.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Joke of a sentence.
              It is but sadly it's better than nothing.

Comment

Shields lied about the event like Bill Clinton lied about Monica Lewinsky and I can't shake that image. I no longer care to see either ...and that's coming from a fan.

Mack has an expensive attorney, he'll pay the fine with change from his ash tray and serve 6 months in county.

A Virus hits America and Wall Street gets a 1 trillion dollar bail out, you get to see grand die because she can't afford a test. Justice in America may be blind but she sure can smell money.
                Last edited by factsarenice; 03-14-2020, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
                  we can only hope he meets someone in the clink who will slap some sense into him
                  That sentence is nothing, he'll be the most popular guy in county for 6 months max. The man he hit will deal with swelling of the brain for life.

Comment

ghetto trash hoodlum scum

Comment

That’s nothing. Should’ve gotten more.

Comment

Working...
                      X