Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Tyson fury isn’t on steroids does he beat Wlad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
    Fury will forever be a roiding cheating gypo
    I cosign this message.

Fury has always been a fraud. This guy was banned for PED but he somehow manipulated the masses outside the UK that it's mental health. LMAO.

Just read comments on social media by REAL BRITs and it's obvious that most haven't forgotten how much of a fraud and classless pillock Fury is.

Comment

is mostly Because you pissed me off 😂 ****ing fury loving ****sexual
      u mad bro??

I pissed you off because I've exposed you as a Wilder loving casual.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
        I cosign this message.

Fury has always been a fraud. This guy was banned for PED but he somehow manipulated the masses outside the UK that it's mental health. LMAO.

Just read comments on social media by REAL BRITs and it's obvious that most haven't forgotten how much of a fraud and classless pillock Fury is.
        Absolute rubbish. Fury has cemented himself as the nation's sweetheart as well as it's finest sportsman. Hence why he's the overwhelming favourite to win SPOTY.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          Absolute rubbish. Fury has cemented himself as the nation's sweetheart as well as it's finest sportsman. Hence why he's the overwhelming favourite to win SPOTY.
          LMAO. The country saw Big Josh mesmerise the whole nation with his speech at the commonwealth yesterday - the nation's sweetheart/darling. The most loved British athlete in a very long time. Fury is a fraud and a scumbag that's only loved by botton dwelling chavs and *****s...not the people's champion.

We need that fight this year to know who runs the British Isles.

Comment

LMAO. The country saw Big Josh mesmerise the whole nation with his speech at the commonwealth yesterday - the nation's sweetheart/darling. The most loved British athlete in a very long time. Fury is a fraud and a scumbag that's only loved by botton dwelling chavs and *****s...not the people's champion.

We need that fight this year to know who runs the British Isles.
            Yeah i saw a few pictures of the big stiff idiot meeting the queen, he looked like he was eyeing up her jewellery, he was probably thinking about mugging her and then pawning it off to buy some weed.

Comment

Yeah i saw a few pictures of the big stiff idiot meeting the queen, he looked like he was eyeing up her jewellery, he was probably thinking about mugging her and then pawning it off to buy some weed.

You're more witty than this crap. He has more money in his bank account than the queen. The queen just has more assets.

Britain's pride and a great role model to all young Brits regardless of race. The awkward ***** bum wished he would have the same platform but he's up there in Morecambe as the caravan king of *****s. LMAO.

Comment

this is one hell of a gay post even for you lmao

i like how suddenly spoty is now legit but when he lost it was a sham run by bbc liberals lol

Comment

Fury is a caravan dwelling ogre and troglodyte **** the gypo and think about how long he’s been roiding for he lives in a ****ing caravan the ****ing 6’9 dufus how the **** can he give testing agencies a fixed address he doesn’t even know where he’ll ****ing be living from one minute to the next ��

Comment

You're more witty than this crap. He has more money in his bank account than the queen. The queen just has more assets.

Britain's pride and a great role model to all young Brits regardless of race. The awkward ***** bum wished he would have the same platform but he's up there in Morecambe as the caravan king of *****s. LMAO.
                    Enjoy while it lasts BangEm, deep down you know that Fury is putting an end to AJ!

Fury is a caravan dwelling ogre and troglodyte **** the gypo and think about how long he’s been roiding for he lives in a ****ing caravan the ****ing 6’9 dufus how the **** can he give testing agencies a fixed address he doesn’t even know where he’ll ****ing be living from one minute to the next ��
                    Trying too hard son.

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                    this is one hell of a gay post even for you lmao

i like how suddenly spoty is now legit but when he lost it was a sham run by bbc liberals lol
                    Nothing wrong with being gay my friend, it's 2020, no need to be like that. As it happens, i'm married to a 10/10 Polish goddess, but it is what it is.

SPOTY isn't legit, it's a bunch of lefty BBC wankers as you say, but it shows that Fury has now been accepted and embraced by the British public.

Comment

Enjoy while it lasts BangEm, deep down you know that Fury is putting an end to AJ!

Trying too hard son.

Nothing wrong with being gay my friend, it's 2020, no need to be like that. As it happens, i'm married to a 10/10 Polish goddess, but it is what it is.

SPOTY isn't legit, it's a bunch of lefty BBC wankers as you say, but it shows that Fury has now been accepted and embraced by the British public.
                      He’s put a gypsy curse on the audience i had a heart tilt when wilder lost and I’ll have a great time when this gypo loses as well

Comment

Working...
                      X