Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jamel Herring vs. Carl Frampton Will Land on June 13 in Belfast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
    Actually a good matchup I think Frampton is too small for 130 but we shall see.
    I like Frampton but from what I saw on the weekend, if Quigg(although he was clearly a shot fighter) isnít a 130 lb boxer, Frampton definitely isnít!

Comment

Originally posted by Cashtro View Post
      Bro Iíll get to it, once I get a contract signed! Iíve been waiting for weeks! June 13th was the expected date but I been waiting to at least sign something.
      Good luck champ 🥊

Semper Fi

Comment

Respect to Herring getting a big name opponent. Great opportunity for him to increase his visibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Respect to Herring getting a big name opponent. Great opportunity for him to increase his visibility.
          I appreciate. Looking forward to the opportunity.

Comment

Good luck Jamel Herring.

Seize the opportunity.

Comment

Bob is making it happen! I'm so glad he's not like he used to be when it came to making big fights!

Herring has improved over the years and it's always a pleasure watching him fight....he seems so thankful and you can only appreciate that from fighters!

Great style matchup for sure! Good luck to both guys, I'm a fan of both!
              Last edited by MeanestNiceGuy; 03-10-2020, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Herring is 34 years old
                Now or never although he hasn’t taken much punishment
                Not sure how Frampton will perform , but good to see him back in a big one

Comment

Good luck Jamel.

Comment

Champ, please be careful in UK, you know Carl Frampton is a risky fight and you have to impress the judges. Good Luck Champ.

Comment

Excellent fight

If the Carl Frampton of the last fight appear, this going to be a competitive fight. I have faith in Jamel Herring to pull off the victory.
                      Last edited by Dasmius Shinobi; 03-10-2020, 05:37 PM. Reason: corrections

Comment

Working...
                      X