Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Why Would I Talk To Hearn on Fury? Pulev Will KO Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Why Would I Talk To Hearn on Fury? Pulev Will KO Joshua!

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, who is promotional partners with Frank Warren on WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, has backed Warren's position that there have been no negotiations with Anthony Joshua's promoter Eddie Hearn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

When Bob talks, people listen, things happen! A true legend...

Comment

Hearn exposed yet again for being a liar. Watch his fans rush to make excuses.

Comment

Pulev is going to beat Joshua??: ok:

Comment

pulev to ko joshua, ok bob its time to retire and start that singing career, bye bye pie

Comment

Lol Bob is such a salty old turd. I have no doubt Hearn has made an enquiry and is classing that as progress and Arum and fish Eyes Warren are just ignoring him and then claiming hearn has made no contact. These guys are professional liars and exaggerators. All of them.

Comment

These guys seem very keen on not fighting Joshua. All I've heard from them is about how the fight might not happen, Joshua should think twice about accepting it, both of them could lose, fury could retire before hand etc. You're meant to be building the damn thing up. I think team fury know Joshua is much more difficult than wilder, who despite the hype was nothing more than a one trick pony who couldn't box

Comment

If people think puvlov beats AJ Like Bob arum says they must be senile to . He was scared of WK five years ago , once he see AJ in the ring he will fold at first good shot . AJ will attack in this fight not fight Ruiz style .. no stick n move but forward n crush !!

Comment

So nearly 39 year old Pulev, with only 14 KOs in 28 wins is going to KO Joshua? If it weren't Arum saying it, I'd say he DKSAB. But since it's him, I'll say he's getting old and senile.

Comment

Here come all the AJ fans like "hahahaha you think Pulev can beat AJ". Kind of like they were saying about Ruiz before he battered AJ around like a ragdoll.

Anything can happen, AJ has a suspect chin and no head movement. My money is on Pulev getting knocked out though.

Comment

Working...
                    X