Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Why Would I Talk To Hearn on Fury? Pulev Will KO Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. Bob promoted Pulev. What's he supposed to say?

Bob still has a fight to sell and a fighters ego to stroke in Pulev. Fury is resting. Everyone taking bob seriously are more senile than they claim he is.

He is a promoter promoting
    Last edited by Lopez_Boxing; 03-06-2020, 04:35 PM.

Comment

This is obviously just promoter-speak, Pulev is his guy after all.

That said, I wouldn't write Pulev off entirely. If Pulev comes in with a great performance and Joshua is poor on the night I think there's the possibility of the upset.

Comment

Everyone has a chance against glassjaw AJ but in the real world AJ KO's Pulev.

AJ has beaten way better opponents than Pulev has in recent years. No one will be betting on Pulev to win..

Arum was saying a week ago that Pulev would *never* fight AJ in the UK. Well this fight is happening in the UK!

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
          Lol. Bob promoted Pulev. What's he supposed to say?

Bob still has a fight to sell and a fighters ego to stroke in Pulev. Fury is resting. Everyone taking bob seriously are more senile than they claim he is.

He is a promoter promoting
          Arum is a promoter promoting while Hearn is a lying ****. We get it

Comment

Literally nobody in Furys side wants anything to do with AJ
            Why they so afraid, Fury will probably win. Reminds me of the Mayweather-pacquiao saga all over again,

Comment

No shock here that Hearn caught lying again it makes zero sense and is not in their best interest to start working a deal for Joshua before they are even done with a 3rd fight with Wilder after he executed the rematch.

Hearn has to really stop talking about other promoters fighters. He runs his mouth about their fighters and makes up shyt. Just talk about your business your own fighters and your fights.

Comment

The whole Hearn bunch is fabricating. Whyte has dreamed himself into a title, telling us how a champ behaves. AJ says one thing and Hearn says another. UKAD and the BBBOFBS do Hearns bidding and hide everything. Where is the B sample? Oh yeah, the people who hid the findings, cleared Whyte, it was contamination, what B sample? Too much B'S for one post.

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
                  Hearn exposed yet again for being a liar. Watch his fans rush to make excuses.
                  Er... you really think Arum thinks Pulev will beat AJ? He isn't stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                    So nearly 39 year old Pulev, with only 14 KOs in 28 wins is going to KO Joshua? If it weren't Arum saying it, I'd say he DKSAB. But since it's him, I'll say he's getting old and senile.
                    So, you're saying a fit 39 Pulev can't do what a taco crushing, tamale gorging, chips & salsa eating guy did?? The same guy who was fat & slow chasing down running AJ in the 2nd fight?? Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
                      Everyone has a chance against glassjaw AJ but in the real world AJ KO's Pulev.

AJ has beaten way better opponents than Pulev has in recent years. No one will be betting on Pulev to win..

Arum was saying a week ago that Pulev would *never* fight AJ in the UK. Well this fight is happening in the UK!
                      Glass jaw AJ will KO you, your dad and mum on the same night without breaking a sweat.

Comment

Working...
                      X