Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury’s illegal glove gives him 3-4 inches of reach and Bare-knuckle left hooks.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury’s illegal glove gives him 3-4 inches of reach and Bare-knuckle left hooks.......

His illegal flappy gloves gives him more reach in his flicking jabs and lets him literally land left hooks with his bare knuckle.

And he’s been caught doing this 5 years ago.

This is probably the worst case of cheating I’ve ever seen.

This is first time I've clicked on these illegal glove threads.
    How can his fist not be in glove? So when he jabs there's no power as his fists not even in glove?
    Sometimes when he left hooks he's only touching you up so glove does look floppy, to lay straight right in you.

Comment

Originally posted by the Real Tyson View Post
      His illegal flappy gloves gives him more reach in his flicking jabs and lets him literally land left hooks with his bare knuckle.

Really , the worst case of cheating ?
      You should get out more often
      You do know there’s a whole world just behind your screen
      You’d be amazed with some of the chit that goes on

Smfh

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        Really , the worst case of cheating ?
        You should get out more often
        You do know there’s a whole world just behind your screen
        You’d be amazed with some of the chit that goes on

Smfh
        I’m talking about boxing u idiot. There is no cheating worse in boxing then hitting someone bare-knuckle.

If u wanna talk about gay stuff this is not the right forum, phaggit.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            Dumb video. This woman has no idea what she’s doing, she’s not a career cheat.

Fury is a career cheat and he got caught doing the same thing 5 years ago.

Comment

I honestly believe theres something deeper behind this.....

This fight is very fishy, from Mayweathers cutman friend "stitch" working with Tyson, to Mayweather coming out saying he will help (irony)

The camera being cut off before the fight which no one has complained about...

Wilder mentioned his costume to a friend and a media person overheard it and blew it out of proportion...

Wilder's nervousness before the fight seemed very odd, compared to Tyson's relaxed nature. (Did he know it was a fix)

Wilder's trainer Jay Deas specifically mentioning "WHEN I WAS IN TYSONS DRESSING ROOM DURING THE HAND WRAP)....but on the tape Jay Deas was not in that room.....

Comment

Can you elaborate?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Can you elaborate?
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=0m7s...&persist_app=1

This is the Fury vs Christian Hammer fight 5 years ago and at the start of the video you can see Fury getting caught by the ref with an illegal left glove.

Comment

For those that say 'slapping' is not effective, this was the slap that apparently stunned Deontay in the 12 round of their first encounter. The worst part of this violation, is that judges look at these strikes in real time and credit the illegal blow as a valid clean punch.

I have other examples of these illegal strikes that no doubt won Tyson rounds in the first meeting with Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder.

I feel Fury ripped Wilder off, some of us are out here in the real world making a honest living.
                    Last edited by 1hourRun; 03-06-2020, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X