Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Still Dangerous, But Joshua Would Absolutely Butcher Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Still Dangerous, But Joshua Would Absolutely Butcher Him

FRISCO, Texas Eddie Hearn obviously is much more interested now in matching Anthony Joshua against Tyson Fury than putting together a Joshua-Deontay Wilder fight. Joshua-Fury would be an enormous event in England, the home country of both heavyweight champions. Fury, who won the WBC belt from Wilder, and Joshua, the IBF/IBO/WBA/WBO champ, would make massive amounts of money if they can continue winning and eventually square off in that domestic showdown somewhere in the United Kingdom.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wilder for all his faults would cut through Joshua like a hot knife through butter.The Hearns are complete blaggers and anyone with an once of sense can see through these boxing crooks.

Comment

Unless joshua is 6ft 9, he has no chance vs wilder. Only guy to beat wilder had height weight reach on his side. Joshua shorter than wilder with shorter arms. Just off of that, I know wilder kos Aj.

Comment

You get better odds on the opposite of whatever Hearn says being true. I understand he's a promoter but so much stuff he knows isn't true comes out of his mouth. Joshua's already a big name can't you say nothing instead?

Comment

The whole world saw Joshua get knocked out by Andy Ruiz. After seeing that embarrassment, I would never bet on Joshua butchering Wilder.

Comment

Styles make fights so just cuz fury battered the life out of wilder it don't mean Joshua would. But atleast Joshua and hearn have been willing to try unlike wilder who has been ducking till this day.

But I suppose Joshua been winning on a higher level than wilder has been fighting until he picked fury for a cherry gone wrong.

Comment

This fight will never happen. After Fury beats his ass again, Wilder will fight Martin level opponents.

Comment

Styles. If the Joshua that fought Ruiz II shows up, Joshua backs up and allows Wilder to move forward, which is when his right is most effective. Might be that Joshua can counter effectively, but that style favours Wilder in my book.

Comment

He knows Joshua who get knocked out

Comment

Wilder puts AJ to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                    X