Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I Can Teach Deontay Wilder How To Beat Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best trainers are often those who lacked talent and had to train/learn/work extra hard to achieve what they did in the ring. They can use that knowledge to help a fighter with more natural talent reach greater heights than they ever could.

Floyd is one of the most naturally skilled/talented boxers who ever lived. What came naturally to him won't translate into some he can teach anybody else.

How many of the greatest boxers of all time went on to become the greatest coaches?

Comment

• It's true if Floyd trained wilder hed still be undefeated cause the first thing hed teach wilder is to do the duck and cherry pick roll. Wilder would've never went near fury his whole career.

Comment

• This is just Floydie blowing smoke. No way this happens. For one thing, he has no intention of doing it, Wilder wouldn't likely ask him, and Wilder is incapable of learning ANYTHING. He's proven that in so many years of basically never improving. Wilder will do this 3rd fight for the money. He knows he is beaten before he enters the ring.... just like he knew it before the other two Fury fights. Hopefully he isn't seriously damaged. He has a family to interact with after the gloves come off.

Comment

• Floyd is like that needy b|tch that needs to keep interjecting herself into conversations that have fückall to do with them. Get some self esteem woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by The tucker View Post
            This is just floyd showing fake compassion to another fighter he’s happy lost their 0. Floyd didn’t like the fact wilder was getting good money for this fight and was approaching the 50-0 mark.
            That's exactly what's happened. Floyd, for the first time is happy with Wilder, and then he also says if HE trains Deontay that they'd win. Floyd just did a 180...Hated on Wilder but now he's happier than a pig in shat.

Comment

• Wilder learning dat sweet science?

Now that is a good one...

Comment

• Wilder wins with Mayweather in his corner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lunchbucket View Post
                  Bwhahahhahahaha! Exactly right. I can't stop laughing. Comment of the week!

I can just imagine Mayweather sitting in Wilder's corner, cheering on the beating that Fury is giving Wilder.
                  You know I can picture the scene now....

Mayweather: now I’m going to show you the pull counter, so here’s what you do....
                  Wilder: Boooooomb Squuuad!!!
                  Mayweather: okay...not sure what that has do with this, anyway as I was saying, to set up the pull...
                  Wilder: Hey man I’m just going to go over here and unleash my massive right hand on this heavy bag, keep talking man, I’m listening.
                  Mayweather: I think you might need to see me demonstrate..
                  Wilder: (thud thud on the bag) Hey Floyd, don’t let me forget to give you the signed framed photo of me KO’ing Luis, I did it for you special man.
                  Mayweather: I think we’re done here...(walks outside to his Bugatti)
                  Wilder: come back Floyd, you forgot the photo!

Comment

• Originally posted by KingOfGlory View Post
                    The best trainers are often those who lacked talent and had to train/learn/work extra hard to achieve what they did in the ring. They can use that knowledge to help a fighter with more natural talent reach greater heights than they ever could.

Floyd is one of the most naturally skilled/talented boxers who ever lived. What came naturally to him won't translate into some he can teach anybody else.

How many of the greatest boxers of all time went on to become the greatest coaches?
                    Getting the information across to a student and building a rapport is a skill in itself 'Probably takes years to master' I have never really viewed Mayweather as naturally gifted as Prince Naseem Hamed or even Roy Jones Junior etc

Comment

• This comes across as paper talk, and not sure how much Wilder can learn in a short space of time.

Comment

Working...
                      X